Free 1 Month Xbox Live Gold

PSBean

do you know if this can be added onto a yr subscription or is it only for new peeps? tyia, my son cannot wait for 11/9!!!!!!!!

chris

Administrator
Staff member
yea these codes can usually stack. You just enter the code into your account and they'll stack and add additional months to your subscription

PSBean

another question, sorry, but can you do this from multiple email addresses or does the membership "know" if you do that and only allow one code per live account? i know this sounds really cheap but if i can collect i am going to rally everyone at work today to fork 'em over to me. lol tyia

AMY1

Hey guys did I miss something? :confused: I went to the game stop link above how do I get the free month? what do I click on or do I have to be a member. My Son looked and he didn't see it. Help please. Thanks in advance.:wavey:

chris

Administrator
Staff member
yeah they changed it, this thing probably got hundreds of thousands of entries in one day, especially since it was simple to make multiple entries. Hopefully they send them out :fingersx:

rymor

Mugu Member
I'm still hoping it comes through too. The last time we had the free month up, I ended up with like 26 free months! Now I want to stock up and add them to my husbands account, since Xbox Live prices are going up soon.

register to remove this ad: