Vicks Fever Insight Forehead Thermometer $10 + shipping @HSN.com

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
Pretty good deal since Amazon shows it as RETAIL $59.99 and SALE PRICE $40.27 But, HSN.com has the
Vicks Fever Insight Forehead Thermometer
Clearance Price: $10.00
HSN Price: $36.95 | You Save: $26.95 (73%)
Shipping & Handling: $5.20

View attachment 5569

LINK

No need to wake the baby to check for fever with the Vicks Fever Insight Forehead Thermometer. This innovative digital thermometer uses infrared scanning technology to provide a fast, accurate temperature reading - without even touching the skin. Simply move the probe across the patient's forehead, and within seconds you hear a long beep, indicating the reading is complete.

Vicks Fever Insight Forehead Thermometer Features:

* For use on infants, children or adults.
* Quick and easy to use.
* Non-invasive - no skin contact necessary.
* Large, color-changing display and backlight.
* Fever Insight feature - Green screen indicates no fever; Yellow indicates a slightly elevated temperature; and Red indicates presence of a fever.
* Fever alert function - display turns red and thermometer emits 10 audible beeps to indicate a temperature at or above 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit
* Beeps when temperature reading is completed.
* Memory recalls for the last 12 temperature readings.
* Automatic shut-off.
* Measures approx. 5-1/2"L x 2-1/4"W x 1-3/4"H.
* Made of plastic and metal.
* Power source: 2 AAA batteries, installed.
* Comes with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
* Made in China.

NOTE: Use of this thermometer is not intended as a substitution for consultation with your physician or pediatrician.

okbrawd

Thank you thank you thank you thank you for sharing this!!! I got one and am super excited for it to get here. I have a temperal atery one but it is a pain in the butt to get to work i'm so glad you posted this. :hug::hug::hug:

register to remove this ad: