Tons of FREE c. Booth Products at Rite Aid after coupon!!

washlicn

From OneFrugalChick.com

One Frugal Chick
Livin' Large on Very Little

So I just did my Rite Aid run and found a bunch of c. Booth items all $5.99, so FREE after $6 in-ad coupon. Also some of you may notice that some items say “Booths†not “c. Boothsâ€-they are the same item and the coupon works for both. The ones that say “Booths†are older labels. These will be FREE after coupon, however they DO NOT generate the $2 UP+ Reward. But who cares, they’re FREE

booths.jpg

One Frugal Chick
Livin' Large on Very Little

Skip to Content ↓BlogNew VisitorsAboutnull
1/1arrowsAug 15
Tons of FREE c. Booth Products at Rite Aid after coupon!!
[Edit]
UPDATE: These items Qualify for the $2 Single Check Rebate #77! So thats a $2 Money Maker!!

So I just did my Rite Aid run and found a bunch of c. Booth items all $5.99, so FREE after $6 in-ad coupon. Also some of you may notice that some items say “Booths†not “c. Boothsâ€-they are the same item and the coupon works for both. The ones that say “Booths†are older labels. These will be FREE after coupon, however they DO NOT generate the $2 UP+ Reward. But who cares, they’re FREE

The items picured below are what I got from 2 different Rite Aid’s. They smell AMAZING! All of the items were $5.99 so FREE after the $6 in ad coupon!!! I think I’ll be doing more shopping this week

booths-what-i-got.jpg

Ava

Glamorous Member
omg i've heard great things about those products! i've wanted to try them for a while!!

i wish i had a rite aid near me!! i would buy them out :kekeke:

Brittney

it says save $6 on these products...does that mean each one you buy or $6 total off no matter how many you buy?

Brittney

i got two things (mom got a coupon out of an ad in the store) but the rest had sodium laurel sulfate so i could get the bubble bath i wanted =(

register to remove this ad: