Free box of smuckers uncrustables sandwiches on 9/13

chris

Administrator
Staff member
get a free box of smuckers uncrustables sandwiches when you share an organizational tip/solution for the on the go mom/dad, starts monday 08/16/10 12:00 eastern
www.uncrustables.com

Last edited by a moderator:

gimmiefreebies

According to DSM: This promotion has been canceled. Some of the stores still have the signage out, but it was supposed to be removed. Someone actually called the company to confirm and they said it's on. I guess we wait and see. :)

Last edited:

gimmiefreebies

Nothing happened at midnight, so I'm guessing if it's still on it's noon. I googled and found someone had gotten a tear pad "coupon" with the announcement. They said Noon... *finger's crossed* :)

Lugnut

Free box of Smuckers Uncrustables

Couldn't find it - just like everyone else can't! Contacted them and told them I was disappointed hoping to snag some coupons!!!:noes:

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
From another board:

ok it was confirmed it was cancelled..however you can call 1-888-550-9555 to complain and they'll go and give you some coupons to help make up for it!

ALSO

the nice rep I spoke to it was in fact supposed to go off today and they were hoping to make this an annual event but b/c of the capacity issues last year they were hoping to have them resolved by today but they weren't so they cancelled it ! :*(
Said she'd be sending me a few coupons and that it would be good for any of the smucker line of products...

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I didn't get a free coupon but I did get to sample the product today at Costco. The peanut butter and grape jelly uncrustable sandwich is very good but I can't see paying for something that is so easy and quick to make myself.

Amoeba

ick I hate the grape jelly. the strawberry is delicious though!

and I agree why would anyone pay to buy a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. :eek3: theyre tiny, too! and waaaayy too much jelly

AlleeToler

They called me twice this morning, but didn't leave a VM. I didn't know who it was so I didn't answer. :dunno:

Just googled the number, and it was them. :uh:

jammom

Under terms it says it'll start on 9/13/2010 @ 12:00 PM (noon) EST thru 10/12/2010
1st 500 on 1st day,then 1st 400 for 30 days after

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
uncrustables campaign will begin again on sept 13th see the email i received LinkBack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: Smuckers uncrustables campaign will begin again on sept 13th see the email
Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding our Smucker’s® Uncrustables® Sandwiches products. We strive to provide our consumers
with quality products that are convenient and can be enjoyed by all family members. We are pleased that our Smucker’s Uncrustables Sandwiches are part of your family meals and appreciate your interest in the “Smucker’s Uncrustables Ready to Go! Sandwiches Offer”.

Our teams are diligently working to finalize all of the details required for this promotion as we anticipate record levels of interest. As such, we have delayed the launch of this promotion. The “Smucker’s Uncrustables Ready to Go! Sandwiches Offer” will now begin on Monday, September 13 at 12:00 PM EST and run until October 12, 2010.

We invite you to visit the website later this week (Smucker's® Uncrustables® Brand) to learn more about the launch of this exciting promotion. We regret any inconvenience this delay may have caused for you. We appreciate you contacting us and we hope you continue to enjoy Smucker’s Uncrustables in the future.
Sincerely,

Dena
Consumer Relations Representative

hope things go smoother this time round~!

Its on the website NOW!!!
HERE'S THE TERMS:
Register on www.uncrustables.com and submit an organizational tip or solution for the on-the-go mom or dad (a "Tip) beginning on 9/13/10 at 12:00pm noon ET through 10/13/10 at the posted time daily to receive a coupon by mail for one free box of Smucker’s® Uncrustables® sandwiches (4-pack) (max. value $3.00). The schedule of start times each day for the offer will be posted on www.uncrustables.com on 9/13/10 at 12:00pm noon ET. The first 500 eligible registrants to submit a Tip on the first day (9/13/10) will receive a coupon and the first 400 eligible registrants to submit a Tip on each of the succeeding 30 days will receive a coupon. Offer is valid each day while supplies last; a maximum of 12,500 coupons will be awarded. Notice will be posted on the website once the daily coupon limit has been reached. Coupons will be mailed to the address provided within 8 weeks, no PO boxes permitted. Limit: one coupon per person/email address/household for the entire offer term. Tip must be an original work, in English, and no more than 200 words in length. Submission of a Tip grants Sponsor and its agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify the Tip in any way, in commerce and in any and all media worldwide now known or hereinafter developed, without time limitation and without further consideration or attribution and further constitutes consent to irrevocably assign and transfer to the Sponsor any and all rights, title and interest in and to the Tip, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights. Offer open to individual residents of the United States and D.C., age 18 or older. Void outside the United States and D.C. and where prohibited. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete or inaccurate registration information or lost or damaged coupons.

chrisman

Free Box of Smuckers Uncrustables from Sept 13th thru Oct 12th at noon

Free Box of Smuckers Uncrustables from September 13th to October 13th.

"The Ready to Go! sandwich offer will start September 13, 2010. Check back for more details. "

www.smuckersuncrustables.com/

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Register on www.uncrustables.com and submit an organizational tip or solution for the on-the-go mom or dad (a "Tip) beginning on 9/13/10 at 12:00pm noon ET through 10/13/10 at the posted time daily to receive a coupon by mail for one free box of Smucker’s® Uncrustables® sandwiches (4-pack) (max. value $3.00). The schedule of start times each day for the offer will be posted on www.uncrustables.com on 9/13/10 at 12:00pm noon ET. The first 500 eligible registrants to submit a Tip on the first day (9/13/10) will receive a coupon and the first 400 eligible registrants to submit a Tip on each of the succeeding 30 days will receive a coupon. Offer is valid each day while supplies last; a maximum of 12,500 coupons will be awarded. Notice will be posted on the website once the daily coupon limit has been reached. Coupons will be mailed to the address provided within 8 weeks, no PO boxes permitted. Limit: one coupon per person/email address/household for the entire offer term. Tip must be an original work, in English, and no more than 200 words in length. Submission of a Tip grants Sponsor and its agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify the Tip in any way, in commerce and in any and all media worldwide now known or hereinafter developed, without time limitation and without further consideration or attribution and further constitutes consent to irrevocably assign and transfer to the Sponsor any and all rights, title and interest in and to the Tip, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights. Offer open to individual residents of the United States and D.C., age 18 or older. Void outside the United States and D.C. and where prohibited. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete or inaccurate registration information or lost or damaged coupons.

register to remove this ad: