Free gift bag for first 50 at PacSun on May 29

Pam i Am

they claim to have great prizes in these bags..like headphones, clothes, and trips...call to see when they open and plan to be there waaaaay before if you plan to do this...(inside fyi...found out that the Pac Sun Outlets are even participating)

Pam i Am

getting ready to head over there soon..****YAWN****.."i'm NOT an early-bird so the worms better be good!! LOL

baller41124

lets us know what goodies u get !! i dont live near a PacSun or i would be up and running too!!! My son loves their T shirts

Pam i Am

for the record...all of the gift bags given at my location seemed to have either a hat, tote bag, or pair of socks...the socks we got were $8 suggested retail..and the Roxy tote was suggest retail $18...there wasn't even 50 people at our location in line...maybe 30..some people seemed rather disappointed...my motto "if it's FREE, i'm happy" ...(i TRY to be anyway..lol) :)

stella04

I was 51st in line but since a few people cut in line the manager made me a bag with a free tee and necklace so I'm happy 2 people got the head phones retails for $80 but most people got shirts and hats. Thanks for posting this

Pam i Am

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..your store had the good stuff..lol..congrats on having a great manager there too!

register to remove this ad: