Possible Free Tropicana Orange Juice

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
Took this info from another website:

Tropicana Jucy reward just announced on their facbook page that on Wednesday 5/26, you can redeem 5 points for a coupon for FREE Tropicana Pure Premium (value $4.99) Limit one per account.

NOTE: The Deal of the Day offer will begin at 5 a.m. CT on May 26th, but… we’ve only got 50,000 of them, so mark your calendars and set your alarms.

Answer a quick 4 question survey to get 1 free point.

Enter the following codes for 1 pt each:
FBOOK-TROPI (must be entered within 6 hrs of registering)
MOMCE-NTRAL (must be entered within 6 hrs of registering)
TWMOM-READR (must be entered within 6 hrs of registering)
Blogg-Her11 (must be entered within 6 hrs of registering)

When creating a new account it asks if you want to complete a 4 question survey for which you receive 1 point, which would be the 5th point needed to get the free OJ.

lilliesmommy

Free Tropicana Pure Premium Coupon ~ Begins 5/26 @ 5am CT

http://juicyrewards.tropicana.com/login/home.aspx

First you will need to register. Then, you will be asked to take a short survey. It is only three (3) short questions to answer and that will earn you your first point.

Enter the following 10-digit codes within 6 hrs of registering. They count as one (1) point each. But, you must enter them within the six hours after you register.

Code 1: FBOOK-TROPI
Code 2: MOMCE-NTRAL
Code 3: TWMOM-READR
Code 4: BLOGG-HER11

Now, you have your five (5) points needed to redeem your free coupon on Wednesday, May 26th.

3bears

they will mail u coupon in 7-10 days..
woohoot, i got it. now i can go to sleep,
It's under "deal of the day" and go from there

hussaroo

I must have already registered in the past, so i didnt get offered the survey. i am 1 point short :( can someone post a link to the survey? thanks

PSBean

thnx much kristin, my son drinks so much of this!!! had to register under a diff name as i had already signed up for the 1 pointer awhile back but missed the coup. :( so this was nice to make it in time.

register to remove this ad: