Avon deals from hip2save

webhunting.info

http://shop.avon.com/shop/product_list.aspx?level1_id=300&level2_id=615&cat_type=C&omnCode=Outlet

Avon once again has some awesome sales available and not only that, but you can use coupon code WASHINGTON to score FREE shipping on any order of $5 or more! Avon products always make great additions to gift baskets and more.

Here are some of my favorite finds:

Skin So Soft Body Wash
Was $6, now ONLY $1.49!

Skin So Soft Summer Soft Cooling Gel Moisturizer
Was $8, now ONLY $1.99!

Flower by Cynthia Rowley Eau de Parfum Spray
Was $30, now ONLY $9.99!
**This perfume bottle is adorable!

Naturals Tote Bag
Was $10, now ONLY $2.99!

Daring Curves Mascara
Was $7.50, now ONLY $1.99!

To sweeten these deals further, don’t forget to go through ShopAtHome! You’ll get 9% Cash back from your Avon purchases! Just go on over here and login or register, then in the search box type in Avon.

…AND finally, if you’re an Avon Representative, then let us know in the comment section. I’m all about helping fellow readers out and if you’re planning on purchasing some products anyway–-why not give someone credit?!

(Thanks so much, StayingLeanInOaklandCounty!)

easter gift bag $3.99:

http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.a...vel2_id=615&pdept_id=624&dept_id=&pf_id=36253

Last edited:

cmh627

I used to be an Avon representative. I have since moved, and do not drive so I would have no way to deliver items to customers. I used to live in the city, and now things are more spread out.

Do you think it would be worth it to sell products online with Avon? I think they were offering a free site awhile back, but I don't know about now.

webhunting.info

i attempted selling for awhile, and i think the site is free if you sell so much each month. i ended up buying way more than i was selling and it just wasn't worth it. major pain in the butt unless you are really into it! i didn't do the on-line site though.

cmh627

I had the same problem. I liked that we got a discount off of things, but most of my customers were friends and family, I really wasn't making anything either.

It sure is nice to think of all the money you can make with it. The training videos and dvds they give you look very promising lol.

webhunting.info

it is tempting. i haven't tried that body wash. but i'm sitting her with $10 worth of crap in my cart going "what is wrong with me??"! i have a house full of stuff!

register to remove this ad: