The Body Shop: $15 Grab Bag ($50-$75 Value)!

newsol

From Hip2Save

Wow! The Body Shop is offering up a sweet deal! While supplies last, you can snag this grab bag filled with assorted goodies for just $15 (retail value $50-$75)!

At a minimum each bag contains:

* 1 Full-size 6.7 oz Body Butter
* 1 Spa Wisdom Product
* 1 Mini Gift
* 1 Accessory
* 1 Makeup Item
* Some of the bags will contain additional surprise items.

Limit 2 per customer.

Shipping is $5 for one bag and stays at $5 when you purchase two! So I would definitely suggest snagging two for $35 shipped! Seems like a great deal to me... especially considering you'll be snagging over $100 worth of products!

To sweeten this deal further, don't forget to go thru Ebates! You'll get a $5 sign up bonus if you're a new member and 10% Cash back from your The Body Shop purchases--yes, 10% cash back! Just go on over here and login or register, then in the store drop down menu find The Body Shop. You will then be redirected to the The Body Shop site where you'll see the grab bag offer!

Free Shipping on $30 : WEL103

10% off with a 'love your body' card... PM me if you would like to use mine :)

Deal Scenario:

2 gift bags @ $15ea = $30.00
minus 10% love your body= -$3.00
--------------------------------
Total: $27.00
Shipping : $5.00
--------------------------------
minus Free Shipping -$5.00
$27.00
Assuming 7% tax

Total shipped = $28.89

Ebates money back = $2.70 or $7.70 for a new user

newsol

I think they took off the 'love your body' card discount... it worked for me yesterday... sry

porub830

Love your body discount was 20% yesterday and today, so I think its an even better deal now! and you get a free mini body butter

daala84

I got 2 the other day. It had pretty much the same stuff in both.
Each bag had:

Pomegranate body butter
Cranberry body shimmer
Cheek blush creme (one bag had 2 of these)
A small gift set with body wash, lotion and bar soap (one was cranberry, the other was amber)

All things considered, not a bad deal, got some pretty good products fairly cheap. :)

newsol

I just posted about this on my blog... I got 2 bags: took pictures and itemized the contents .... I think it was an amazing deal... I want to buy a few more :)

champagnewishes.wordpress.com

it's just a place for me to show my family all the cool deals I've been doing... No referal links or anything like that

register to remove this ad: