free $10 mall gift card w/ $75 purchases

porub830

in the confirmation email the voucher says "no purchase neccessary" so I am not sure

Terms & Conditions: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To receive a voucher redeemable for a $10 GGP Gift Card (“Shop Smart Gift Card”): 1) Visit www.ShopSmartLookFab.com and accurately complete and submit the registration form. Approximate start time for registration is 12:00:01 a.m. CT 8/24/09 through 11:59:59 p.m. 9/18/09, or while supplies last (“Registration Period”). An e-mail with a voucher redeemable for one Shop Smart Gift Card will be sent to the e-mail address provided during registration; 2) Print the e-mail voucher; 3) To claim your Shop Smart Gift Card, while supplies last, present the original e-mail voucher at the shopping center referenced on the voucher (“Your Mall”) to a staff member at the dedicated program table located at the Shop Smart Zone at Your Mall 9/17-9/18, 2009, during the hours of 10:00 a.m. local time until the mall’s regularly scheduled closing time, and September 19 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. local time. (“Redemption Period”).

Last edited:

porub830

Terms & Conditions: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To receive a voucher redeemable for a $10 GGP Gift Card (“Shop Smart Gift Card”): 1) Visit www.ShopSmartLookFab.com and accurately complete and submit the registration form. Approximate start time for registration is 12:00:01 a.m. CT 8/24/09 through 11:59:59 p.m. 9/18/09, or while supplies last (“Registration Period”). An e-mail with a voucher redeemable for one Shop Smart Gift Card will be sent to the e-mail address provided during registration; 2) Print the e-mail voucher; 3) To claim your Shop Smart Gift Card, while supplies last, present the original e-mail voucher at the shopping center referenced on the voucher (“Your Mall”) to a staff member at the dedicated program table located at the Shop Smart Zone at Your Mall 9/17-9/18, 2009, during the hours of 10:00 a.m. local time until the mall’s regularly scheduled closing time, and September 19 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. local time. (“Redemption Period”).

chris

Administrator
Staff member
yeah sorry about that, I kept skipping over it because I read the $75 part this afternoon, there are two different offers
-type in your zip code, then select your mall. Then click #2 in the main box on that page and enter your email. You have to go to the mall betwee 9/17-19 to get it.

Bri

For The People who signed up for the free mall gift card for the 17-20 (not the free with $75 purchase,the actual free $10) Did you get your gift card? I never got mine and it starts today. I was looking forward to getting some new earrings! lol

register to remove this ad: