$10 off $10 JCPenney Aug 10-22

ByandBy

JCPenney $10 off $10 August10-22. :):):)

Save $10 instant gift is valid for one time use on a single purchase. You must purchase $10 or more to get the discount.
I highly doubt it will include shipping.

Only at jcp.com

can not be used on cosmetic, fragrance, cookware, personal care, floor care, furniture, kitchen electronics, and quite a little more on the list but Im tired to type all this out.

Online enter code GET4BTS when prompted at checkout from August 10-22.
Or call and mention the code
1-800-222-6161

Last edited:

krissyg89

Someone on another board said she got 3 magazines today for JC Penny's, they each had $10 off $10 coupons! So watch your mail!! They said it's a "catalog with teenagers on it". :fingersx:

ByandBy

Someone on another board said she got 3 magazines today for JC Penny's, they each had $10 off $10 coupons! So watch your mail!! They said it's a "catalog with teenagers on it". :fingersx:

YUP! that is what I got and they said on the bottom you can enter that code online too :) whoooootttt! :) :bowdown::bowdown:

krissyg89

YUP! that is what I got and they said on the bottom you can enter that code online too :) whoooootttt! :) :bowdown::bowdown:
I really hope I get those coupons! One for me and one for my bf lol

They are so great for buying presents :bowdown:

ByandBy

Got the mag and the coupon. Gonna be near JCP next week :D

I swear I wish I had ten of them rofl. I should have thought to sign up everyone in my entire family! But I am using that 30% aeropostle today and get my daughter pants at $17 whooooooooootttttt~

Then use the $10 off $10 at JC for a shirt :)

ToughTimes

I got the magazine yesterday but no $10 off $10 coupon in them. Instead I got some optical deal coupons :dunno:.. guess I won't get it this time :(

ByandBy

I got the magazine yesterday but no $10 off $10 coupon in them. Instead I got some optical deal coupons :dunno:.. guess I won't get it this time :(

OH NO. I would contact them gal asap :) Maybe they can send you a print out coupon

Wait wait, Is it the booklet where there is a girl and guy on front? She has a white shirt he has a red they both have little jackets on?

Because they also sent out a regular ad this week too this comes separate

ToughTimes

OH NO. I would contact them gal asap :) Maybe they can send you a print out coupon

Wait wait, Is it the booklet where there is a girl and guy on front? She has a white shirt he has a red they both have little jackets on?

Because they also sent out a regular ad this week too this comes separate

Oh, do they really send out a coupon if I contact them ? I don't exactly remember the front page, but the booklet was full of pics of window curtains, comforter set and things like that.

krissyg89

The one with the coupon has teenager clothes, children's clothes, shoes, and dorm life items (such as beddings, towels, etc).

ByandBy

Oh, do they really send out a coupon if I contact them ? I don't exactly remember the front page, but the booklet was full of pics of window curtains, comforter set and things like that.

Yup, mine even says to my name or current resident too :) :bigthumb: So here is hoping you get it soon

Brittney

ughhhhhh! i am so frustrated! where do you put in the code at checkout? i would hate to have to drive all the way to the store to use my stupid coupon! :mad:

ByandBy

ughhhhhh! i am so frustrated! where do you put in the code at checkout? i would hate to have to drive all the way to the store to use my stupid coupon! :mad:

IT is not valid until August 10 (Monday). Once you add stuff to your cart you can hit checkout+ promo code and then enter the code there :) Shipping will not be included so be prepared for that.

Clear your cookies and cache

IF you never have signed up with them, though you can go here : https://www.jcprewards.com/index.aspx

You sign up and they send you a promo code for extra off you can add in with another code
At checkout on JCPenney.com it looks like this:

enter promotional code (you put promo code from this thread)

enter rewards program code ( they send an email for the JCPenney reward you can then enter it in this spot and the serial number below. You may have to login into your reward account to get all that before checking out)
enter serial number

megan

Sexy Marathon Mama
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
I got 2 of them in the mail yesterday.. and I would have just pitched them. Now I have $20 FREE to spend, thanks byandby! MUAH!

register to remove this ad: