Free travel bag from Colgate!

getitfree

Ok, so I sent my email yesterday and received an email back from them today. They said .... "Your response involved material we wanted to send you, therefore the response has been sent via regular (postal) mail and should reach you within three weeks." um ...okay? :confused: :bigthumb: :rofl:

Cool.. whenever I get an email with similiar wording.. they mail me coupons!:)

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Wow, I received a nice bunch of coupons today from Colgate to make up for the expired batch I received with my travel bag. :bigthumb:

If your travel bag arrives with expired coupons - it is well worth it to send Colgate an email.

Diana

homesick member
So, when I sent off for mine, I forgot to put my receipt in there, I just got it back, and it said I have 15 days to resubmit it.. SOOOOO.. I'm wondering if it's worth it? :dunno:

CandyToo

Observant Member
So, when I sent off for mine, I forgot to put my receipt in there, I just got it back, and it said I have 15 days to resubmit it.. SOOOOO.. I'm wondering if it's worth it? :dunno:
I don't know. I did mine right to begin with and it still hasn't showed. Seems like everyone that got it was happy with it, though.

MeShA

Ran Ragged Mama
I had called them, and they told me it takes a few weeks, and I had sent mine out on the deadline, correctly. Just waiting for it to show!

we3kings

relentless member
I just got this yesterday and was really pleased with it. Everything in there we use. The coupons are high value. And the bag is cute too. :wiggle:

register to remove this ad: