Coldwater Creek Deal

urka5430314

if anyone still has their $10 coupon for coldwater creek, there's an awesome deal right now, where you get 25% off and free shipping i just got a wind chime and 2 sachets for 9.55 including the free shipping, it's a great deal. just enter code: WKH1437and you're set.

Kay

Worker Bee
if anyone still has their $10 coupon for coldwater creek, there's an awesome deal right now, where you get 25% off and free shipping i just got a wind chime and 2 sachets for 9.55 including the free shipping, it's a great deal. just enter code:WKH1437and you're set.

That's what I've been waitin' for. THANKS!!!!:h5:

Sandy

That's a great deal, thanks! I already spent mine, and I'm glad I didn't wait. The 2 items I ordered are no longer there. Now that I have the new discount code, I think I will check things out again.

MeShA

Ran Ragged Mama
I missed out on the deal all together. I always do! I got into Kipling like the day before they stopped sending the 10 dollar codes.

Sandy

I just ordered a tank for summer and a pair of chenille slippers. $4.74 for the slippers and 11.01 for the tank. Thanks for the 25% discount and free shipping code.

Kay

Worker Bee
Got a (supposedly) 40 dollar fleece top for 1.89. My kinda shoppin'! :wiggle:
Thanks again for the code!!!

Sandy

Thank you! I officially started Christmas shopping! One sister-in-law down Two to go!

I did the same thing! My SIL loves CWC. She told my brother he could buy her anything from there and she would love it. I got the watches and the throw. It cost me $5.68 and she's done!

register to remove this ad: