Vigoss Junior's Wide Leg Trouser Jean $9.60

N6NCY

These are really good jeans. I bought a pair a few months back because they were cute and on clearance and now they are my absolute favorite pair. Everytime I wear them, people as me if I've lost weight!!

Smiley

A size 27 in the US is like a 3/4..

NY is just across the bridge so not too far away from me.. and they have stores that sell almost every pair of jeans for $10, sometimes even $7. (even that brand) lol

Last edited:

lilwecky

New York is half a country away from me and they don't sell ANY jeans here for $10 (unless you dig on the clearance rack)

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
New York is half a country away from me and they don't sell ANY jeans here for $10 (unless you dig on the clearance rack)
I haven't seen any CUTE cheap jeans in a loooooong time. Not even around Christmas when shirts & shoes galore were on sale :rofl:

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
I'm really pissed off about the jeans. I ordered a size 27 they fit perfect. But guess what they have glue all inside of them. And scratch really bad when you wear them. So now I have to send them back and they don't have my size anymore. I'm really disappointed. I ran into the same thing with victoria secret when I ordered jeans. They sent me the wrong size twice. I'm just really disappointed on how companies are running their online stuff.

register to remove this ad: