Free travel bag from Colgate!

N6NCY

Hey the 6 (the limit) tubes of Colgate total that we just got free from CVS was $2.50 a piece before all the couponing and ecbs. 6 x $2.50 = $15!! Done!

(7) TERMS: Limit one per customer submission. Products purchased before or after program dates are not eligible for this offer. Please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery. Offer void if correct proof, dated cash register receipt, this official form (which may not be reproduced) and complete name, address and zip code are not included. Special offer requests must supply either street or rural address. Offer rights are not assignable or transferable and void where prohibited. Offer good only in the USA. Offer expires 1/31/09.

What does one per customer submission mean? Can I submit two, it just must be a separate envelope?

Last edited:

Sandy

I would think it means one per address/household. I would think you could get multiples if you have multiple addresses you could have them mailed to.

Sandy

Did anyone purchase all 6 Colgates on one transaction AND utilize 6 $1.50 Aetna coupons? Do you think that will work for the rebate or are you leary?

MeShA

Ran Ragged Mama
I did mine on 2 transactions. I am leary, but it doesn't say after coupons. Plus, I bought mine with other stuff, and could claim that it is a coupon for something else :bigthumb:

N6NCY

Did anyone purchase all 6 Colgates on one transaction AND utilize 6 $1.50 Aetna coupons? Do you think that will work for the rebate or are you leary?

That's exactly what I'm doing. Because of ECBs my total only says 8 cents, but I've mailed off for stuff in the past like that and I still get it.

MeShA

Ran Ragged Mama
I thought I had thrown my receipts away from the toothpaste I just got, and I didn't! So I already have mine ready!!

N6NCY

I thought I had thrown my receipts away from the toothpaste I just got, and I didn't! So I already have mine ready!!

OMG! Keep all your receipts from everything you buy! lol I keep receipts and UPC's all nicely organized (okay so thrown randomly :rofl:) in a hat box. I havent been doing it for very long, but it has already paid off numerous times!

MeShA

Ran Ragged Mama
I am such a disorganized person, I would have receipts coming out my ears, and the kid's ears LoL

Smiley

I did that deal... and I used the coupons too. I am going to send my recipt! :noes: :dunno: I hope it works..

Thank you for this.

register to remove this ad: