Software - Free Windows Media Center (only Windows 8 Pro consumers)

sasruto

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/feature-packs

Scroll down to where it says "Add Windows Media Center to Windows 8 Pro." To be eligible for this offer, you must have Windows 8 Pro installed in your computer. Type in your email to get a serial key for the software. Follow the steps provided in the email.

"Thank you
Your product key will be emailed to you within 24 hours. If the email doesn’t arrive in your inbox, be sure to check your junk email folder."

Fine Print:
"Windows 8 Media Center Pack is available at no charge for a limited time only through this promotional page on Windows.com. If you obtain Windows 8 Media Center Pack through any other location fees might apply. Offer valid from October 26, 2012, until January 31, 2013, and is limited to one product key per email address. You qualify for this promotion if your PC is running Windows 8 Pro. Additional hardware may be required to watch and record live TV. You must provide a valid email address to receive your Windows 8 Media Center Pack product key. Your product key must be activated no later than January 31, 2013. Microsoft will only contact you at the email address you provide to send you your product key and to remind you when the activation period for your product key is ending. Catalysis Corporation is a third-party company we use to collect subscription information and process the delivery of these emails. If you purchase a new PC with Windows 8 preinstalled and you later upgrade that PC with Windows 8 Pro Pack, Windows 8 Media Center Pack, a volume license edition, or a retail edition, you will no longer be able to install apps that are provided exclusively from your PC manufacturer through the Windows Store."

mshelly

does anyone know where I can get a free product key for Windows?? Mine keeps telling me that it is not valid???? Thanks

register to remove this ad: