free college t shirts from coke rewards

lizmac21

Also entered the 6 codes, and with the 7th typed in football, and it went through fine, finished that order, then typed in myteam and ordered another shirt, and that went through. Thank you so much.

oh thank you so much i too did the same thing.i all so wish i could see what they looked like but oh well,its free and football shirts!

ChevVan75

Don't forget to use "touchdown" and then "Tshirt" to get two more shirts for the same six coke codes. Four shirts all together.

:jump:

LoriLions

I ordered four t-shirts yesterday and shipping stated 10-12 weeks...

Has anyone received their t-shirts?

Also the only sizes available were men's XL and women's L.

SniggleKitten

Change the month under "where's my stuff" to the month you ordered the shirts....They won't show up under this month....I had that problem too......

Anness

Change the month under "where's my stuff" to the month you ordered the shirts....They won't show up under this month....I had that problem too......

Weird! I checked under august the other day & they weren't listed. Now they are. I guess it was a glitch.

givemeabreak

I got mine over the past several days but unfortunately they are way too small for me. Going to the donation pile. :uh:

ChevVan75

Got all 4 shirts today.
They are a lot nicer than the last batch.
Has a large Coke Football image on the back and the teams name is under the School name.
Real Cool....:cool::h5::cool:

register to remove this ad: