MCR Wednesday Deal

afan

Bummer I only have 310. They had this deal before Christmas and I got 2 then. I think it was for only 500 at that time. Getting ready to do some work on the bathroom and the free gift cards are great.

Kay

Worker Bee
Did anybody get the 12 pack q's (for 30 points) from mid December? I got an email early Jan saying they were shipped but haven't seen them yet.

Anybody?

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
I have received mine but I only ordered one. it says it takes 4-5 weeks after shipment.

I just received it a couple of days ago

afan

Did anybody get the 12 pack q's (for 30 points) from mid December? I got an email early Jan saying they were shipped but haven't seen them yet.

Anybody?

I'm also still waiting. I ordered 3 or 4. When I did the home depot gift card before xmas it didn't take very long to get the cards, I was surprised.

Josie101

Anybody?

I also received the email saying they were shipped but none of the 27 has shown up yet but hopefully soon :fingersx:

Kay

Worker Bee
I got my 4 coupons for the 12 packs all in today's mail! It was definitely a good mail day :)

I'm glad to see they are showing up! I'm sorry we're all in the same boat but glad I'm not floating along by myself. :h:

scmommy

haven't gotten mine yet either. I hate I missed the Home Depot deal. These all get gone while I'm at work. ):

CARAMEL42

Anybody?

I forgot I ordered those 12 pack q's. Hope they show soon, I"m getting low on soda.:fingersx:

register to remove this ad: