$11 for an Original NY Style Strawberry Cheesecake from Cheesecake.com ($36.95 Value)

Linda

NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
BUT SEE BELOW TO GET A 10.00 CREDIT TO DEAL PUP FOR A $1.00

$11 for an Original NY Style Strawberry Cheesecake from Cheesecake.com ($36.95 Value)
If you don't have the credit in your account..it will be 16.00..plus 14.95 shipping!
Only a couple of hours left to take advantage of this deal so hurry!

BB_signature2.png

Deal Pulp, a new daily deal site, has a great deal today for Valentine sweets!! Pay $16 for an Original NY Style Strawberry Cheesecake from Cheesecake.com ($36.95 Value)..I have to admit, when I opened this email my mouth was watering!!YUMMY!!

If you are new to DealPulp, get a $5 credit via this link. So, that will make your final price only $11..(Can you let us know if you don’t receive the $5 credit.Last I checked it was there).

Last edited:

Kimmi

Linda, I have not joined deal pulp yet and am thinking of getting this if I can send it as a gift to a friend in another state who could use a treat right now. (Dependng on shipping costs)

Is Deal Pulp one of the sites that gives you credit for the people you refer and if it is and you bought this deal.... is this your link you posted? I'd like to make sure you get the credit if I end up buying, that is.

Linda

Hi Kimmi..No that is not my link but its no biggie....I'm not sure if you can still get the credit though so you would have to sign up to see if it's in your account. It would be 16.00 if you do not have the credit.

Kimmi

Oh well, can't afford that right now. My friend would have loved it too. I'll have to find another deal to send her :)

Linda

Oh no worries...

But now you can buy a 10.00 deal pup credit for a 1.00!!! here's more info!!

Wow! DealPulp is currently offering up a $10 DealPulp credit for only $1…that’s 90% off! Just head over here and click on the “Buy” button. If you’re not familiar with DealPulp, it is a fairly new site delivering you one deal each weekday and another every weekend…usually 50-90% off on everything from clothing, to photo printing, to jewelry, to posters, to coffee and more.

Fine Print: Limit 1 per person. No expiration date. Cannot be purchased using DealPulp credit. Cannot be purchased as a gift. Credit is redeemable beginning February 5, 2011. Once the deal ends, your $10 DealPulp credit will automatically be added to your account.

shelker

Oh well, can't afford that right now. My friend would have loved it too. I'll have to find another deal to send her :)

second time today I've mentioned this and don't want to sound like a billboard but......Try DAVE AND THOMAS popcorn..best stuff you ever ate...all kinds of coating..chocolate,pecan drizzle..you name it they got it...They have 50% off a valentines six bag of chocolate lovers now...yummy stuff!:drool: i sent my girl a package of it yesterday..

http://www.daleandthomaspopcorn.com...channel=EML957285&ym_mid=957285&ym_rid=203906

use code VCHSIX to get 50% off

Last edited:

Kay

Worker Bee
Oh no worries...

But now you can buy a 10.00 deal pup credit for a 1.00!!! here's more info!!

Wow! DealPulp is currently offering up a $10 DealPulp credit for only $1…that’s 90% off!

Went for it! Thanks Linda. It'll be fun to see what that dollar can do. :h5:

register to remove this ad: