Downy Tshirt Giveaway (and more...)

Pam i Am

From Downy Facebook: "Good morning! Here are a few more details about the "Mike in the Window" giveaways. Downy will be giving away daily freebies for 10 days (Jan 23- Feb 1): 700 "I SLEPT WITH DOWNY" t-shirts and 10 "Clean Sheet Week" packages per day. The "Clean Sheet Week" packages include Macy's Charter Club queen sheet set, 40ld Ultra ...Downy April Fresh and a Downy Ball, and have an est retail value of $100. Good luck, everybody!"

http://www.facebook.com/downy

*It's been reported that at 2pm EST first 700 get free tshirts

Cake

Congrats — you got one!

Your freebie should arrive at your door in the next 6-8 weeks. Enjoy!

rainyday

Inquisitive member
I'm such a dummy. :uh: I had been refreshing the link from their shirt giveaway yesterday, hoping that it would be the same one. Well while I was going back and forth from that link to their facebook page, I accidently hit refresh on the link from yesterday, NOT realizing until it was too late that the form was there!! And you can guess what happened next...when it refreshed, the form was gone, and it said they were all out. :uh:

scmommy

I heard they only had 10 to giveaway. I don't understand why people get so upset over freebies. Some you get some you don't. I'm just happy for what I do get!

Cake

people are going crazy on the downy facebook page, calling the giveaway a scam. it's crazy over there...

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY FOR THE T-SHIRTS tomorrow at 4pm est

Downy
Once again the sheet sets went very quickly! We'll be giving away 700 more t shirts tomorrow at 4pm EST. Good Luck!

Pam i Am

If those people on Facebook REALLY thought it was a scam, then WHY are they still on there tryin and cryin? :uh::uh::uh:

i don't know why, but Facebook brings out the UGLY in people!:noes:

WindHarvester

If those people on Facebook REALLY thought it was a scam, then WHY are they still on there tryin and cryin? :uh::uh::uh:

i don't know why, but Facebook brings out the UGLY in people!:noes:

I agree Pam, The only reason I keep an account is to keep an eye on my 10 year old daughter. People are often very rude on facebook, it's sad.

Cake

I did not get a shirt today... I forgot about it, I switched accounts on facebook and saw the freebie sites posting for the Downy shirts and it was at few seconds passed the hour. so I was too late getting it. Yes even at 12 seconds I was too late.

I manage to hit the link to many times and I got the form both times. so I just filled it out and going to wait when the sheet set giveaway happens. and then press submit. :) smart huh :)

Cake

Downy
Hey Fans--thanks so much for being a part of Clean Sheet Week! The time for tonight’s sheets giveaway will not be announced beforehand. Please stay tuned for the status update and the link!

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: