$20 Amazon.com gift card for $10

haydudeitsme

I'm poor so couldn't cash in on this one, but I actually called my step-dad on vacation to let him know about the deal since he is an amazon shopper!!! :)

matt11231

I wish I knew all the other deals going on in different states on a daily basis without checking all them myself....any1 know which states or citys have really good online deals that could be used anywhere?

toniasdeals

As far as I know they don't have anything but an email alert that "Joe Smoe" has an offer pending at Living Social. I don't like this because I know I have 3 people but I still got charged. I think we may have to call and give them email addresses of our referral to get credit, I've had to do it before. They sold almost 2Million of these babies so I'm sure they are gonna be busy for awhile, I'll wait a few days before complaining. BTW are you the Robyn on my 4D FB page?

toniasdeals

I wish I knew all the other deals going on in different states on a daily basis without checking all them myself....any1 know which states or citys have really good online deals that could be used anywhere?

One way is to subscribe to every city...pain in the butt! I know that there are sites out there that post lists for Groupon. I'll check, I wouldn't mind that either. I'll try and post if I find it.

maggie6872

Got a message this morning:

Hey!

XX XXXXX has a pending deal purchase to Amazon for $20 Amazon.com Gift Card through one of your shared links.

It appears that you're quite popular! Three of your friends have pending deal purchases through your personalized link, which means that one of yours will be free! It's a small token of our appreciation for spreading the word about LivingSocial.

Thanks for LivingSocial!

:bigthumb:

toniasdeals

anyone know how to find out if your referrals make a purchase to find out if you get yours free??

I got this email today,

It appears that you're quite popular! Three of your friends have pending deal purchases through your personalized link, which means that one of yours will be free! It's a small token of our appreciation for spreading the word about LivingSocial.

Thanks for LivingSocial!

toniasdeals

As far as I know they don't have anything but an email alert that "Joe Smoe" has an offer pending at Living Social. I don't like this because I know I have 3 people but I still got charged. I think we may have to call and give them email addresses of our referral to get credit, I've had to do it before. They sold almost 2Million of these babies so I'm sure they are gonna be busy for awhile, I'll wait a few days before complaining. BTW are you the Robyn on my 4D FB page?

got this today,

Thanks for LivingSocial!

toniasdeals

anybody know how they do this?:dunno:

Sign into your account on Loving Social and click on My Account, then My Deals, your deal should be listed there along with the code or certificate number. Then goto Amazon.com and click on My Account or create one. Then goto Payments- Apply a Gift Certificate/Card to Your Account and then enter your code. This is how they usually do it, hopefully it is the same way with this deal.:h5:

sugarhigh

I use http://www.groupongirl.com/ She keeps a blog, and I've gotten a bunch of the deals online that can be used from anywhere through it. It's really organized and she updates it most days. Hope this helps!!

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Sign into your account on Loving Social and click on My Account, then My Deals, your deal should be listed there along with the code or certificate number. Then goto Amazon.com and click on My Account or create one. Then goto Payments- Apply a Gift Certificate/Card to Your Account and then enter your code. This is how they usually do it, hopefully it is the same way with this deal.:h5:

thx. I did not know if it was sent via email or in your account with the site.

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Just checked the site and this was posted at the very top in a banner:

Amazon.com Gift Card purchasers:
Thank you for making yesterday's deal such a success. We're hard at work processing each purchase. Thanks for your patience and you'll hear from us soon!

thj0011

Resident Superhero
I got mine and posted it to my account. The receipt said it took the $5 Deal Bucks so hopefully it will only end up costing $5 like it said. I'm sure the first $10 was just an authorization like their FAQ said.

register to remove this ad: