Possible Free Coffee-Mate Party kit

Kimmi

Rejected also, BUT my email sent me to their site and it said this:

Celebrate Free Flavor Friday on February 4th, 2011

To mark the launch of its newest coffeehouse flavors, COFFEE-MATE® is teaming up with its fans to host Café Parties across the country on FREE FLAVOR FRIDAY! And though our sponsored parties are now full, there is still an opportunity for you to join the fun!
Here's how...
Visit Coffee-mate.com on FREE FLAVOR FRIDAY for a chance to receive a coupon for a free bottle of COFFEE-MATE®.

Host your own COFFEE-MATE Café Party on FREE FLAVOR FRIDAY with your friends, family or co-workers! Here’s how...

Visit Coffee-mate.com on FREE FLAVOR FRIDAY for a chance to receive a coupon for a free bottle of COFFEE-MATE®.

http://fffevents.coffee-mate.com/pages/continued-participation

Still might get some Coffee-Mate!

CatrinaC90

Yay! I got picked for the Office party! It comes with a free Dolce Gusto Coffee maker and enough capsules for 16 people! Sounds awesome!
That itself is worth $100!

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
I was denied but then tonight got an email saying they had some spots open up so they sent me a pack! I picked the art party as I have young kids who will put the art stuff to good use

baller41124

We have some good news for you!

We had a few Café party spots open up, and as you were next in line to host a party, we have shipped a kit out to you. You should receive your Classic Game Night Party Kit within seven days

woot :)

register to remove this ad: