☆ FREE ☆ Diner Dash App For iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad

sunedaz77

Special holiday offer: get the full version of Diner Dash for FREE! Hurry, ends 1/2/11.

Build your restaurant empire!

Help Flo, a budding restauranteur, grow her signature diner from a greasy spoon to a five-star joint. Delight your eager customers by seating, serving, and clearing quickly to earn big tips. Soothe impatient guests with coffee before they get angry and skip out on the bill!

Diner Dash offers a full menu of play on-the-go as you tap, touch, and slide your way to the top of the restaurant ladder. Play Diner Dash, where FUN is the order of the day!

With 50 challenging levels and 5 themed restaurants, Diner Dash is a feast of addicting entertainment.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/diner-dash/id289530584?mt=8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FREE PERIOD HAS EXPIRED

Last edited:
Special holiday offer: get the full version of Diner Dash for FREE! Hurry, ends 1/2/11.

Build your restaurant empire!

Help Flo, a budding restauranteur, grow her signature diner from a greasy spoon to a five-star joint. Delight your eager customers by seating, serving, and clearing quickly to earn big tips. Soothe impatient guests with coffee before they get angry and skip out on the bill!

Diner Dash offers a full menu of play on-the-go as you tap, touch, and slide your way to the top of the restaurant ladder. Play Diner Dash, where FUN is the order of the day!

With 50 challenging levels and 5 themed restaurants, Diner Dash is a feast of addicting entertainment.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/diner-dash/id289530584?mt=8

Can you tell me if I have to have an ipod touch connected to the internet for the game to work or can the game work without internet access?

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Can you tell me if I have to have an ipod touch connected to the internet for the game to work or can the game work without internet access?

game works without a connection. its pretty addicting I was playing it for a bit on my iPhone :run:

Tayken

When I try to buy this through the app store on my iPod it says 2.99 does it just say that and not charge my account?

game works without a connection. its pretty addicting I was playing it for a bit on my iPhone :run:

Thanks weird I can't get any games to work on my ipod. A message just keeps coming up that I am not connected to the internet. :dunno: thanks for answering chris.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks weird I can't get any games to work on my ipod. A message just keeps coming up that I am not connected to the internet. :dunno: thanks for answering chris.

hmm, do you have any type of security/encryption for your wireless network?

hmm, do you have any type of security/encryption for your wireless network?

I don't have any wireless connection for the ipod at all. that's why I thought the games only work with the internet. Oh well I'll just delete the games and there will be more space for my music.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have any wireless connection for the ipod at all. that's why I thought the games only work with the internet. Oh well I'll just delete the games and there will be more space for my music.

Oh so you download the game through iTunes then sync to get them on there? You don't need an internet connection for a lot of the games on the iPod touch/iPhone. Things like diner dash and angry birds should play just fine:dunno:

register to remove this ad: