648 Huggies Wipes For $7 @ Toysrus.com

Linda

ToysRUs.com: *HOT!* 648 Huggies Wipes for $7

Wow! You can currently score a smokin’ HOT deal on Huggies baby wipes! Just head on over to ToysRUs.com and add 3 packages of Huggies Natural Care Fragrance Free Refill Baby Wipes (216 ct per refill pack) to your cart or you can mix and match with these Huggies Extra Sensitive Refills Wipes (184 ct) or these Huggies Shea Butter Refill Wipes (184 ct).
They are priced at $6.99… but Toys R Us has a promo running which gets you 3 packages for just $7! That means you’re going to be able to snatch up 648 wipes for only $7! Plus, choose in-store pickup to score FREE shipping. *Note: My local store doesn’t have an in-store pick up option
icon_sad.gif
… hopefully some of your stores do have that option. If you have to pay shipping, it kills the deal.

mattymatty26

My store doesnt let you pick up in store either, which is weird because i live in a semi-big place....shipping wouldve been almost $19! wont be able to get this deal, BUMMER! vould totally use more wipes with baby #2 on the way! oh well

lessoninlove

my store doesn't let me pick up in store either.....is this available online only or can i go to the store to see if they have this deal?

register to remove this ad: