Baby Phat: $20 off $20 coupon good for shipping too = free items?

lauradman

Almost seems to good to be true but I just tried it, didn't even have to enter cc info.

Babyphat.com has a $20 off $20 promo code - bpholiday20.

Shipping is $9.95. I just ordered this lip gloss FREE: http://www.babyphat.com/nshop/product.php?view=detail&productid=BP-02000-2006&startColor=As&dept=beauty&category=$19.99andUnder&groupName=Beauty1999&both=yes

chris

Administrator
Staff member
had it up on the front til the lip gloss went out of stock, hopefully people can still get some cheap stuff though

Kay

Worker Bee
Got a wallet for 3 bucks and some change. It was on sale and then 30% off and then 20 dollars off. Thanks so much!

Mandy83

heres the eyeshadow link. they are $9.95 so they are completely free also:

http://www.babyphat.com/nshop/product.php?view=listing&dept=beauty&category=$19.99andUnder&groupName=Beauty1999&both=yes

if that doesnt work click on beauty at the top, then on the left side click $19.95 and under.

thj0011

Resident Superhero
Got a wallet for 3 bucks and some change. It was on sale and then 30% off and then 20 dollars off. Thanks so much!

I almost ordered one of those but couldn't pull the trigger lol. I ended up ordering an eyeshadow for the gf and then my gf ordered one to her address. Hopefully they come.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
heres the eyeshadow link. they are $9.95 so they are completely free also:

http://www.babyphat.com/nshop/product.php?view=listing&dept=beauty&category=$19.99andUnder&groupName=Beauty1999&both=yes

if that doesnt work click on beauty at the top, then on the left side click $19.95 and under.
thanks for the help. the women in my life thank you too! hahaha! helobuff was looking for you. how's the weather?

Mandy83

thanks for the help. the women in my life thank you too! hahaha! helobuff was looking for you. how's the weather?

lol anytime toph! ya i messaged her earlier, thanks. ive been sick, seems to be going around here, so i wasnt really on at all. the snow has stopped but its freezing here and the wind is really loud. coldest day in years. hope the weathers nicer where you are :wavey:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
lol anytime toph! ya i messaged her earlier, thanks. ive been sick, seems to be going around here, so i wasnt really on at all. the snow has stopped but its freezing here and the wind is really loud. coldest day in years. hope the weathers nicer where you are :wavey:
get well soon and stay warm :hug: the weather's nice here in Cali.. thanks

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
Im just going to say this because it happens alot, for all the peeps making several orders for themselves ( and im not pinpointing anyone here because I have seen it on SEVERAL of the other sites I go to ) that just doesnt leave anything for anyone else I saw 2 shirts for my girls but of course out of stock like everything else I saw I would have been happy with one order one item, very discouraging

daala84

I agree. All the things I tried to order were out of stock as well. It would have been nice to be able to get just one thing....

helobuff

You didnt go to work mandy did you? Or did you? I hope you stay home and get well.. its horrible out.. the winds here are 37 MPH today and its only 8 degrees!! Brggghhh! :xmasgrin:

Mandy83

You didnt go to work mandy did you? Or did you? I hope you stay home and get well.. its horrible out.. the winds here are 37 MPH today and its only 8 degrees!! Brggghhh! :xmasgrin:

i did! lol she probably would have fired me if i didnt go in. but since she loves me so much (sarcasm) I have no hours next week!!! now i wish i didnt go in but i needed the money. i cant believe there were actually people shopping yesterday! thanks for asking! :kiss:

register to remove this ad: