Hooray! I finally have a deal! Soap.com

mswoodman

I finally have a deal to share and I just tried it and it worked! If you go to soap.com and find any product under $5.01 you can get it shipped for free! or you can use the code listed below and save $10 on any order.

Enter the code: 10BUCKSFREE at checkout.

Hopefully other's have success as well!

Also, if some of you have pampers points saved up you can redeem 150 points for a $3 off diapers.com code. Diapers.com and Soap.com share carts so you can get some good deals on diapers/wipes and have them shipped with the soap.com order. Just a thought.

Here is the info from the e-mail I got:

Enjoy $10 to spend on everyday essentials at Soap.com. No strings. No Kidding.
Meet Soap.com. Just as Diapers.com changed the way you bought for your baby, Soap.com is changing the way people shop for their everyday essentials.

And here's the best part: get FREE 1-2 day delivery on orders over $25. Try us today and get $10 off your first order with code 10BUCKSFREE.

Last edited:

Cake

how long do you have to be a member for? can you sign up and then buy something. Then use the code for the next purchase?

Franziska

Aww... "The promotion code 10BUCKSFREE is only valid for existing customers." Thanks anyway though!

Wow, way behind the game today. lol

t♂ph

The Dreamer
i have an account but havent bought from them.. code does not work.. thanks though :h5:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Okay I called and the promo code is for existing diapers.com customers and $10 off works if it is your first purchase at soap.com..

15% promo code for new soap.com customers is SOAPSPLASH.

nice find ms woodman

hollysaurusrawr

It worked for me. I don't recall ordering anything from them, but maybe I did. I went ahead and spent 25 to get the free shipping and the 10bucksfree made my stuff pretty cheap. I stocked up on stuff like toothpaste, lotion, makeup remover cloths, etc.

register to remove this ad: