Free shoes from restricted footwear

Pam i Am

UPDATE>>>>>>>If you qualified to get free shoes from Restricted Footwear in their "refer-a-fan" giveaway a few months ago, they are going to start contacting winners this week!! Be sure to look for a message from them.

Pam i Am

yes..and i hardly ever check facebook any more!!!

(ACTUAL POSTED STATUS MESSAGE: "back from vacation and STILL counting...Restricted will be contacting winners begining this week")

.....btw..this offer was from MONTHS ago, but it looks like there is still a flicker of hope :) (fyi..it is also reported that some people that have been getting their free shoes were happy and some got wrong shoes/size, etc...at this point, if i get "anything", i will be pleased with the company)

Last edited:

Pam i Am

says waiting friend confirmation for me.

THAT'S ANOTHER CRAZY THING!!..they have TWO FACEBOOK pages..(search the name and both should come up..one says "company" and has a lot more "likers"...the other is some sort of side page and you must be waiting on that one to confirm)...maybe post a comment on their 'company page' too

gimmiefreebies

One is a fan site for the company, and the other is a personal profile they've set up as the company (you're not supposed to do that but many do). That's why you can fan ("like") one and have to "friend" the other.

Pam i Am

got my shoes yesterday! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! i was hoping i would get the ones shown on the website avatar model AND I DID!!!...oh YAY!!!!!!!!

meg1111

Update: I was selected to get a free pair of shoes. They asked for my address info. But it has been months and still no shoes!

Pam i Am

Update: I was selected to get a free pair of shoes. They asked for my address info. But it has been months and still no shoes!

i would message them on Facebook...they have two pages on Facebook..search and find both and send same message to both explaining details to them

Mishie

Friendly Member

i would message them on Facebook...they have two pages on Facebook..search and find both and send same message to both explaining details to them

DEFINITELY contact them! They seem to be very nice and have excellent customer service!

register to remove this ad: