Walgreens Black Friday Ad

webhunting.info

Anyone know what that "Jingle Cash" is all about ?

if i remember right :uh:, it is RR from walgreens rather than the manufacturer. not sure if the wags thread goes back a year, but if it does we can look at old posts. if it's from walgreens then it should roll.

MM81

Thank you !
One more , silly question: What does "RR" stand for ?
(i'm sure i know it , just can't remember it ;-) )

webhunting.info

okay...i just looked at wildforwags' website and it sounds like jingle cash is just normal RR.

OLAY BAR DEAL
The store I went to today had the trial sized Secret for $.99. (The store down the street has it for $1.29, go figure!) I was able to get the Trial sized Secret and the (2) pk of Olay Bars for FREE!

The best part is that this particular coupon didn’t beep for the $.01 of overage like 99.9% of manufacturer coupons do at Walgreens. So no worrying about adjusting the coupon down for a penny and all that nonsense. I find that often P&G coupons (and really ONLY P&G coupons) will occasionally give actual overage.

Just remember DO NOT USE the $1/1 Olay Bar, Body Wash, In Shower Body Lotion Or Hand And Body Lotion, Any – 10-31-10 PG x 11/30 on this deal. If you do, the register will think you used a $1 RR from Olay to pay and will NOT print out your Register Reward (or excuse me… Jingle Cash )

Buy
1 – Trial Sized Secret $.99 (or $1.29 depending on your store)
2 – Olay Bar 2pk 2/$4
Total = $4.99
Use
1 – $5/1 Olay Bar, Body Wash, In Shower Body L. Or Hand & Body Lotion, Any WYB (1) Secret, Any – 10-31-10 PG x11/30
Total = FREE with $.01 Overage!

I only used 1 of the $5/1 (because it was all I had!) but the register will allow you to use 2. It will of course be ultimately up to your cashier.

Buy
2- Trial Sized Secret $.99 (or $1.29 depending on your store)
2 – Olay Bar 2pk 2/$4
Total = $5.98
Use
2- $5/1 Olay Bar, Body Wash, In Shower Body L. Or Hand & Body Lotion, Any WYB (1) Secret, Any – 10-31-10 PG x11/30
Total = $4.02 MONEY MAKER!

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
This year is a little bit more challenge for me to figure out scenarios than last year. Seems like double the amount of items that you can get free/super cheap ... and you have to be ever so careful to plan each transaction correctly to ensure print out of all RRs.

What are people planning on for filler items?

The cheapest I've seen any one post about is candy cane pens or xmas pencils .20 cents w/-in ad Q. I can't seem to find that Q in the ad (online, as I don't have hard copy) and wonder what the limit is on that coupon? or if that post is incorrect and there is no in-ad Q?

Last year I used the christmas bags and they were somewhere around .08-.10 ea. wonder if they are available at that price again this round?

webhunting.info

Wait ... 9 AM??? is this an hour later than last year?

i'm afraid i won't be much help. i can't remember yesterday! i'd probably use the soda for a filler or one of their other free after RR items that i had no coupon for. at this point the only thing i'm after is hairspray for the lady at work. if it's part of the sale. :)

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
i'm afraid i won't be much help. i can't remember yesterday! i'd probably use the soda for a filler or one of their other free after RR items that i had no coupon for. at this point the only thing i'm after is hairspray for the lady at work. if it's part of the sale. :)

I hear ya. I don't even remember what I had for dinner yesterday!! :kekeke: I hope they have the cheap christmas bags again ... I have .55/1 coupons for the 7-up so MM for me! :kekeke: They had hang tags at my local grocery when I was there last week so I snagged a few.

I didn't see anything about hairspray? so not sure about that.

webhunting.info

I hear ya. I don't even remember what I had for dinner yesterday!! :kekeke: I hope they have the cheap christmas bags again ... I have .55/1 coupons for the 7-up so MM for me! :kekeke: They had hang tags at my local grocery when I was there last week so I snagged a few.

I didn't see anything about hairspray? so not sure about that.

herbal essences or aussie $2.50 with $1.50 RR. or something like that. commonsense said to use the $2 off clairol "family". we'll see if that WORKS! i used all my aussie q's last week except one .50 off. but i have a ton of clairol.

rlporath

herbal essences or aussie $2.50 with $1.50 RR. or something like that. commonsense said to use the $2 off clairol "family". we'll see if that WORKS! i used all my aussie q's last week except one .50 off. but i have a ton of clairol.

I was looking through the rebates section and saw this, you might be able to use it! Just FYI!! :r:

Buy any Aussie product and send us your receipt along with your name and address to receive a free Every Day with Rachael Ray brush set*

Mail to: Every Day with Rachael Ray, 750 Third Ave, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10017, Attn: Aussie Free Gift.

While supplies last Supplies are limited. Offer is on a first-come, first-served basis. We reserve the right to substitute a gift of similar value, if necessary. One per customer. Allow 6-8 weeks for fulfillment. Offer ends May 16, 2011.

webhunting.info

I was looking through the rebates section and saw this, you might be able to use it! Just FYI!! :r:

Buy any Aussie product and send us your receipt along with your name and address to receive a free Every Day with Rachael Ray brush set*

Mail to: Every Day with Rachael Ray, 750 Third Ave, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10017, Attn: Aussie Free Gift.

While supplies last Supplies are limited. Offer is on a first-come, first-served basis. We reserve the right to substitute a gift of similar value, if necessary. One per customer. Allow 6-8 weeks for fulfillment. Offer ends May 16, 2011.

oh thank you for reminding me! was gonna fill that out today with aussie i bought last week. toph posted that in a thread somewhere so i just moved it to rebates.

PSBean

think this was on wild for wags:

Theater Pack Candy 2.54 – 7.8oz 2/$1
*$.99 off 3 Mars M&M’s Theater Box, 3.4oz (5388) Dec. Coupon Book
= JUST $.17 EACH & CAN BE USED AS A FILLER!

register to remove this ad: