VS Sweater + Lip Gloss + $10 card for $12 shipped

twin36a

Took awhile but I got all the codes to work free scarf and underwear I hope I get the $50 or $100 reward card

DaiciMommy

Took awhile but I got all the codes to work free scarf and underwear I hope I get the $50 or $100 reward card

the cards could be as much as $500!! i am a vs junkie lol.... this one will be my 5th rewards card so far... lol i will be sick if all of them are only worth 10 lol

freebielvr

can someone tell me how to get the free panty, what is the item #? tried earlier it wasnt working correctly, i would like to get this deal

quin208

If i placed an order with the free shipping code, free lip gloss, and free panty code earlier in the week. would i be able to place a second order and use the free shipping and free panty code again? or is it like one per person type deal.

crazybailey7

If i placed an order with the free shipping code, free lip gloss, and free panty code earlier in the week. would i be able to place a second order and use the free shipping and free panty code again? or is it like one per person type deal.

I have used it twice so far.

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
I got a sweater, scarf, panty, free shipping all for $20.52..hopefully I get more than a $10 card back....

hollysaurusrawr

You can now get a free scarf with a sweater purchase and slippers with a pajama purchase. VS10SLEEP and VS10SCARF also, free shipping if you spend 50. FREE50
I got a set of pajamas and a sweater with the free scarf and slippers total spent, 63 with tax. It was my Christmas gift to ME!

register to remove this ad: