WOW!$175 in Murad Products W/"The Water Secret" Book Purchase-EXPIRED

Mandy83

this is the email I receivd from them. I am so mad!

Hello Amanda,

Thank you for your email.

After looking further into this, I was informed that Murad never specified what will come in the bag. And that it’s always been up $200.00 in value. I wanted to find out where you order the product from. Based off of the description, it appears that you ordered with a company not affiliated with Murad.

If you can read the email below from my manager, it states:

“But what link did she get that from?

It was from a site called Slick Deals that is not affiliated with Murad.

People post different things on there.

http://**********.org/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=2326279&page=4”

Again, I am very sorry for any confusion. And that offer was not given by Murad. I hope this information is helpful to you. Please chat back if we can assist you

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
it does say "select full size items" but there is also a star next to it and when you follow the star down to the bottom of the page it says "while supplies last"

I did this deal as well and haven't received mine yet..will update when I do

Lindsey

this is the email I receivd from them. I am so mad!

Hello Amanda,

Thank you for your email.

After looking further into this, I was informed that Murad never specified what will come in the bag. And that it’s always been up $200.00 in value. I wanted to find out where you order the product from. Based off of the description, it appears that you ordered with a company not affiliated with Murad.

If you can read the email below from my manager, it states:

“But what link did she get that from?

It was from a site called Slick Deals that is not affiliated with Murad.

People post different things on there.

http://**********.org/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=2326279&page=4â€

Again, I am very sorry for any confusion. And that offer was not given by Murad. I hope this information is helpful to you. Please chat back if we can assist you

That's a bunch of crap-you can go to any blog and see the damn deal that doesn't mean the blog put the deal on. The shit came from murad so the deal was made by murad. I would email her back and be like you are so stupid you don't even know what's going on in your own company! This is seriously stupid how they are trying to pawn it off on anyone but themselves!

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Glad I did this when it was first posted. Have my book and a nice goody bag of full sized and a few sample sized products!!

Mandy83

That's a bunch of crap-you can go to any blog and see the damn deal that doesn't mean the blog put the deal on. The shit came from murad so the deal was made by murad. I would email her back and be like you are so stupid you don't even know what's going on in your own company! This is seriously stupid how they are trying to pawn it off on anyone but themselves!

lol I know I'm laughing but I'm so mad!!! I told her it was false advertising and that she was rude and incompetent. I told her it came from their own site! No response, what a surprise!! :mad:

Pam i Am

lol I know I'm laughing but I'm so mad!!! I told her it was false advertising and that she was rude and incompetent. I told her it came from their own site! No response, what a surprise!! :mad:

FIRST..i'd like to say that i am beginning to wish that i had never reposted this deal!! :( but after seeing pics of some of the items people were receiving it seemed so good that i wanted to share..i ordered mine before posting it on here, and it still has not come!!! and as for 'where' this came from...go to early posts..link is from THEIR OWN WEBSITE!!!.:nono:..it did say while supplies last and that is a chance we all take, but cs should not tell people that they will honor the offer if they can't...and using words in the ad like 'including select full size' and up to $200.. i understand some people can get $200 worth and some get 20 cents, but when it arrives open and messy like fst member states, and they refuse to help, i am completely disappointed in this company at the moment..:mad:..i can only hope everyone will somewhat be satisfied in the end....meanwhile: tick tock...where's mine???? :cry:

Izzy

Hello everyone! I normally never post in forums but I love this site and enjoy all the great deals I find on here! Now I have been ordering Murad products for over a year now and they sent me this email which took me to a link that is on the actual Murad site. It DOES state full size bottles and such. Here is the link:
http://www.murad.com/thewatersecretoffer.jsp?XID=E20863
I even kept the email in case...
**Murad actually sent me an email regarding this offer. I didn't get this info from a blog or any other website. I can forward this to anyone if they need it.

Last edited:

annaisabanana08

If the page is still available, I would take a screenshot of it and send it to them proving the link is from their website and they need to send what is honored and that's $200 worth of products, not samples, not $175 worth, $200. I took one for ya'll to send. When you click the image and the little black window pops up on the FST page, right click the image and hit "view image" and you can get the full size one and save that and send to them. It would probably be best if ya'll took a screenshot on your own computer in case they say these were doctored and aren't real if a few send in the same one and then they take that page down so no one has any proof.

Mandy83

FIRST..i'd like to say that i am beginning to wish that i had never reposted this deal!! :( but after seeing pics of some of the items people were receiving it seemed so good that i wanted to share..i ordered mine before posting it on here, and it still has not come!!! and as for 'where' this came from...go to early posts..link is from THEIR OWN WEBSITE!!!.:nono:..it did say while supplies last and that is a chance we all take, but cs should not tell people that they will honor the offer if they can't...and using words in the ad like 'including select full size' and up to $200.. i understand some people can get $200 worth and some get 20 cents, but when it arrives open and messy like fst member states, and they refuse to help, i am completely disappointed in this company at the moment..:mad:..i can only hope everyone will somewhat be satisfied in the end....meanwhile: tick tock...where's mine???? :cry:

Its not your fault obviously. I mean I did get gifts retailing more than the $11 so thats good but it just makes me mad that the company isnt honoring their word. Their customer service is horrible. I cant believe you havent even got yours. It will come soon. Let us know what you got. Maybe yours includes full size products.

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
Devil's advocate here....so NO HATERS! It "did" say "..up to $200 in free products..." and "...including select full sized products..." . I'm sorry that Destiny had some get all messed up in her package, and I am sure they will make it right (especially if she shows them pics of the explosion--)....but nowhere on the Murad Site itself did it specify WHAT SPECIFICALLY was going to be sent in the free gift bag they were sending, and WHAT SPECIFIC size/dollar amount would be sent. What they DID say (which is exactly what is shown on the screen shot) is that there will be a bag sent that would be filled with "Up to $200 worth of Murad favorites..(OPERATIVE WORDS BEING "UP TO")...including select full sized products...". I am sure that after this was posted here and every OTHER "freebie" site that they were DELUGED with orders, and there are bound to be glitches (and I am SURE they are also being deluged with lots of bitching and moaning because of people thinking they "deserve" $200 worth of merchandise--especially the ones like the whoever bragged on here about making multiple orders only to cancel them). Sure, some members may have gotten more of some items than others, and I am sure that if there are others that may have received trial sized, but DAYUM...when ppl post these things on this site and others and then we have GREEDY ppl (like the one who posted before about making multiple orders and then cancelling right away just to have an order confirmation) taking advantage of it, is it any wonder that they are scrambling to take care of ppl?? I got mine in the mail today, had a couple full sized items and lots of samples, but didn't really care to add up the $$ amount (who cares, IT WAS A NICE SIZED ENVIE OF FREE HIGH END SKIN CARE ITEMS both samples and full sized)THAT I GOT AS A GIFT WITH A PURCHASE THAT I USED SWAGBUCKS GC'S FOR!!!!). More than likely, now, at the very least, Murad (and likely other companies as well) will be attaching even MORE stringent requirements to the offers they have like this.

Lindsey

I guess the part I don't agree with is where people only got a couple samples that don't even equal the value of the book so the deal was not worth it at all and the part where the company is trying to say they didn't put the promotion on.

annaisabanana08

Right, Lindsey! I don't agree with it at all since she didn't receive any full size products and if it happened to her, chances are it happened to other people. I don't like it that they put the promotion on but are now saying they didn't. The blog didn't do the giveaway. Murad did. If we don't stand up and contact them, then this type of giveaway can continue where they don't take responsibility and they don't send you what you were supposed to receive which was more than just some samples. They should also send her replacement products because her samples leaked and it wasn't her fault.

Mandy83

Yes it said select full size products so not sure why people arent getting any. I only got one but whatever I'm over it. =)

Pam i Am

I guess the part I don't agree with is where people only got a couple samples that don't even equal the value of the book so the deal was not worth it at all and the part where the company is trying to say they didn't put the promotion on.

i surely agree!!! i don't care what my value is as long as i get "something" ..as i stated in my last reply, this particular offer, like all good offers, IS full of "LOOP HOLES" and without promise....we can agree that "expecting" and "deserving" behavior is wrong under these circumstances (free offers), my only hope is that their customer service comes through like they should.

as for the sizes...."Including Select Full Size Products" does indicate a promise of at least one in each gift bag...but i suppose "while supplies last" does legally keep them in the right to change that ...i, personally, will be happy with a nice 'clean' shipment..lol...(of anything) hopefully, i will get some "while supplies last", meanwhile i do have a nice book to give my mom for Christmas :)

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
I got mine yesterday. It had one full size item and samples. I was pretty happy with what I received.

destyne

let me please say i am fine with the sample items if they had not leaked every where, i understand it was a freebie offer i have a book and now 2 samples. i complained because they leaked. im not sure what murad is going to do as i have not heard back from them. i never meant to cause an uproar over my issue.

Pam i Am

well i finally got mine yesterday (well, was in saturday's mail..picked it up yesterday)..i am happy with the products...they were in a sealed plastic bag inside another plastic mailer...and the products were the same thing that others recently received....obviously the early birds got the worms when this originally came out, but i am very happy with my bird 'seeds'..:kekeke: nice set to go into my mom's christmas gift basket along with the book.... :r:

Bubbles

I got mine yesterday. It had one full size item and samples. I was pretty happy with what I received.

me too got the same. a full size face lotion and some nice travel size items (not samples). this will make a nice gift. thanks for posting this pam

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: