VS Sweater + Lip Gloss + $10 card for $12 shipped

webhunting.info

commonsense:

Here is a variation of the hot deal I shared with you last month. Right now, VS is offering a free mystery rewards card with any purchase. The value of this rewards card is at least $10 but could be as much as $500. You don’t know the value you get until you get the card and check online. Here is a deal you can grab through Wednesday. VS is offering free shipping on Sweater purchases until then plus you can get a free lip gloss set with sweater purchase. So in essence you can buy a $12 sweater and get a free lip gloss set. Plus you also get a VS rewards card that is for sure $10 in value. All of these shipped free! Here is what you need to do:

Visit Victoria’s Secret and add one of these sweaters to your bag (you can add any other sweater if you like but this one is the cheapest). but there are nice sweaters for $19 too.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/S...1284548202906&pagename=vsdWrapper&search=true

Head to checkout and use the following three codes
LIPGIFT10 Free Lip Gloss Set with Sweater Purchase
WARMSHIPVS Free Shipping & Handling with Sweater or Sweater Dress Purchase
(corrected)

When you get this order delivered it will include the free rewards card. For sure it will be a $10 value but there are other values also, as much as $500. Here is what the lip gloss set looks like.

One more thing you want to check out is that Victoria’s Secret is offering 7 panties for $24.50. Just select from the included models and use code VS7PANTY at checkout.

that $12 sweater is sold out but here's another $12 one.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/S...1265333601813&pagename=vsdWrapper&search=true

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/S...1265324597069&pagename=vsdWrapper&search=true

Last edited:

Mandy83

ok that was weird. it worked on the third try! thank you!! I picked a $19 sweater but still an awesome deal!

jenniferclay

Mrs. Jack Sparrow member
I did this deal the other day. But i also got a free scarf with my order. I liked the sweater..it kept me warm.

crazybailey7

You can also use FA1023905 to get a free ruched hip hugger panty in black, white, or nude! My total was 12.81 for a sweater, a panty, a lipgloss set and free shipping!

meg1111

You can also use FA1023905 to get a free ruched hip hugger panty in black, white, or nude! My total was 12.81 for a sweater, a panty, a lipgloss set and free shipping!

it says you have to have a specific item in your shopping bag. Won't apply for me.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
commonsense:

Here is a variation of the hot deal I shared with you last month. Right now, VS is offering a free mystery rewards card with any purchase. The value of this rewards card is at least $10 but could be as much as $500. You don’t know the value you get until you get the card and check online. Here is a deal you can grab through Wednesday. VS is offering free shipping on Sweater purchases until then plus you can get a free lip gloss set with sweater purchase. So in essence you can buy a $12 sweater and get a free lip gloss set. Plus you also get a VS rewards card that is for sure $10 in value. All of these shipped free! Here is what you need to do:

Visit Victoria’s Secret and add one of these sweaters to your bag (you can add any other sweater if you like but this one is the cheapest). but there are nice sweaters for $19 too.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/S...1284548202906&pagename=vsdWrapper&search=true

Head to checkout and use the following three codes
LIPGIFT10 Free Lip Gloss Set with Sweater Purchase
SHIPWARMVS Free Shipping & Handling with Sweater or Sweater Dress Purchase

When you get this order delivered it will include the free rewards card. For sure it will be a $10 value but there are other values also, as much as $500. Here is what the lip gloss set looks like.

One more thing you want to check out is that Victoria’s Secret is offering 7 panties for $24.50. Just select from the included models and use code VS7PANTY at checkout.

WARMSHIPVS is the correct code

DaiciMommy

ok so they are officially out of the lipgloss. but from what i hear they are going to be offering a free scarf with sweater purchase starting tonight at midnight. and the free shipping is still good til tmrw at midnight so if all goes well tmrw you should be able to get a sweater, a free pair of panties, a scarf and free shipping all for the cost fo the sweater you choose. i will put the three code here to make it easy.. hope it works.. thanks for showing us this deal its awsome!!

VS10SCARF for the scarf the scarf code is really FA1023953Free Shipping & Handling
FA1023905 ruched hip hugger panty in black, white, or nude
SHIPWARMVS for free shipping... til midnight 11/17 and shipping is really WARMSHIPVS

here is the link to the vs sale sweaters page!
http://www.victoriassecret.com/clothing/20-percent-to-50-percent-off-sweaters

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: