Leap Frog Tag Junior Toy Story 3 @ Target $4.98

mswoodman

Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to share the awesome deal I found on the Leap Frog Tag Junior Toy Story 3 Bundle. See the product page on Target.com here:

http://www.target.com/LeapFrog-TAG-Junior-Bundle-Hardware/dp/B00350EULW/ref=sc_qi_detailbutton

At my Target it was marked down from $39.99 to $19.98, then there is a printable coupon online or in the Great Holiday Toy Coupon Book that was mailed out or in stores for $10 off any tag reading system. I also used the $5 leap frog manufacturers coupon from the free leap frog book that was posted on FST.

All in all I ended up paying $4.98 plus tax, best of all I had a few Target giftcards and didn't actually have to pay anything!

If you aren't planning to take a trip to your target store anytime soon, just call and ask if they have sku #204-04-0047 available and what the price is. They were able to check stock/price on the phone with me.

rslawson22

Where can I get the $5 off coupon? Also, this is an awesome deal, I have really been wanting to get my son one of these. Thanks so much for listing!!

cmh627

We don't really have any Targets around here..do you think they'd ship it? I really want to get one of these for a christmas gift.

mswoodman

It must be a regional thing, both of the targets near me had them marked down. I almost want to go back and buy more just because the price is so great.

peanut24

My target here in CT had it today for $9.98!!! When the cashier scanned the coupon from the holiday book it did not work, I said the Q says TAG, its a TAG Jr, she agreed and pushed it through!!!!

lauradman

I'm going to check my Target here tomorrow. Just printed both coupons. fingers crossed!

Both coupons do say the regular tag system, but I am hoping they take it!!!

lauradman

My store here in Yuma doesn't have it in stock. But I am heading to Phx on Wednesday and fingers crossed I can stop at one there to grab it!

sondra1616

it was still 30 at my target I almost bought it but my kids are wanting other things! Thanks for the post wish it was marked down more!lol ps they did have the toy story blaster game for 15 with the 5.00 off q on the box someone else posted that I did get it! Thanks

meg1111

my target had it clearanced for $27 and didn't want to allow me to use the coupons I had. I got away with it anyway.

register to remove this ad: