Free Texas Steakhouse T shirt and Membership

toniasdeals

It's for NC,WV and VA. No, WI darn...I got all excited that Wisconsin was getting included in something for a change :( I used to live in VA would that count??

Pam i Am

hey..actually i have been curious about this restaurant since chris posted the deal months ago...have you eaten there and is it good? (when chris posted it, they didn't specify states and i am a gold member..lol..wish i lived closer)

toniasdeals

we have them here in WI and for the most part they are very good as far as chain western steak houses go. They use to have a chili pizza that I loved! But I found out that like all chains everyonce in a while you find one that doesn't hold up to frachise quality standards. I always check out the parking lot of a restaurant a few different times and see how busy they are.
hey..actually i have been curious about this restaurant since chris posted the deal months ago...have you eaten there and is it good? (when chris posted it, they didn't specify states and i am a gold member..lol..wish i lived closer)

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama

It's pretty good.

krystimarie

I LOVE texas steak house :]
We have them all over in WV, wish there was one a little
closer to my town though.
Have the best steak <3:drool:

sunedaz77

Did they send the discounts & shirt?

aaemail

I signed up for the t-shirt when it was posted before. I got the gold spurs kit in my email - but no tshirt. I think you had to go eat at the restaurant and mail in your receipt to get the tshirt.

Pam i Am

I signed up for the t-shirt when it was posted before. I got the gold spurs kit in my email - but no tshirt. I think you had to go eat at the restaurant and mail in your receipt to get the tshirt.

yes..that's what they said..so if i make a trip outta state, guess they have my tshirt waiting :)

register to remove this ad: