WOW!$175 in Murad Products W/"The Water Secret" Book Purchase-EXPIRED

Mandy83

I didnt receive the email yet but I talked to someone on the live chat and they said i should get confirmation in 7-10 business days and my products will ship out in two weeks. I'm hoping lol thanks pam i am!

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
i hadn't heard anything from them, but I just talked to them on live chat. They said they were behind on emails. she said that if you did receive that first email than you will be getting your bag of goodies

Mandy83

got this today:

Thank you for ordering Dr. Murad’s new book. We have received your order confirmation email and will be sending out your secret gift bag of Murad products soon. (Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery).

Thank you again for ordering The Water Secret!

Sincerely,

annaisabanana08

I thought about it, and it would be really free if you returned the book to Amazon after you get the shipping notice of the goody bag from Murad!

lauradman

How long after getting the confirmation email, did those who receive the package actually get it?

I received my confirmation email (ie. the one that said I would receive my bag of goodies) on Oct 21 and still haven't gotten anything :(

Mandy83

How long after getting the confirmation email, did those who receive the package actually get it?

I received my confirmation email (ie. the one that said I would receive my bag of goodies) on Oct 21 and still haven't gotten anything :(

My email said 3-4 weeks because of the overwhelming response.

Pam i Am

i am keeping the book because it goes with the products and i am making my mom a gift basket with everything...besides i used swagbucks free amazon gift cards and it was all already free :)

Lindsey

I'm keeping my book as well because it's the honest and right thing to do. I also skimmed through it and I think it will actually be useful after I have my baby.

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
man, greediness sickens me-- that's the kind of thing that people do that makes me mad and makes it so that less and less companies make offers like this (because people like you defrauding them multiple times...)--ordering multiple items just to get the confirmation and then cancelling right away--bravo, though, if your conscience lets you do that :bigthumb: I mean, nothing wrong at all with ordering multiple LEGITIMATE orders, but ordering and cancelling right away is just plain wrong.

Definitely keeping my book--it wasn't expensive at all, and even if I DIDN'T use my gc $ on it, the value of the gift products far exceeds what I would have spent.

Lindsey

lol thank you katz I was trying to not "insult" anyone that's new....(editing since getting some clarity on that part of my statement)

I get that people do stuff like buy and return but that doesn't make it right and you shouldn't come in here and gloat about it. No one is impressed by this. I second it that people doing such things is why companies either don't do fun stuff like this or they make you jump through 10 rings of fire to actually be able to get it.

I personally thought that things like this were not allowed to be said in the forums but perhaps I am thinking of a different forum. If it is not already a rule I really believe it needs to be one.

If this is how a person conducts themselves with an offer such as this I would hate to see the greed that comes out for any kind of trade or other offer.

Last edited:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Wow!! I ordered one book, sent my email, got my book and my goods from Murad. I am happy with that. I don't think Murad should honor those that canceled their order and will probably check to see if the order was shipped, I hope.

lauradman

Wow!! I ordered one book, sent my email, got my book and my goods from Murad. I am happy with that. I don't think Murad should honor those that canceled their order and will probably check to see if the order was shipped, I hope.

I agree completely. I think ordering and canceling is completely dishonest. The book itself actually has some great health tips.

annaisabanana08

To clarify, I didn't really think I would have liked the book anyway, so if I did place the order, I probably would have returned it, but I wouldn't immediately turn around and cancel the order after I emailed the proof of purchase to Murad. I did NOT do this deal. All of my money went to my wisdom tooth surgery since I don't have a job. It cost a bunch and the airfare money from the cruise that I won went to that. I didn't realize that it would cause any problems.

Pam i Am

okay..we all had a chance to have an opinion, i will never judge another for their decisions on getting great offers..but lets be happy murad had this deal, and hope that they decide to offer more of the same,...and those that accepted it will be rewarded in many many ways :)

Pam i Am

i think the point was not a personal attack, rather is the fact that we all have to remember that sometimes we have to think ahead..if everyone finds "loop-holes" in offers and the company that offers the promotion feels taken advantage of in that respect, many times that company and others like it will choose to not offer deals in the future..we are all in the same "family" here, i think that some people were only pointing out reminders :) ...Happy Holidays

register to remove this ad: