*HOT HOT* Sally's Beauty Supply Deals!

Pam i Am

btw..the codes were from "RetailMeNot"....and sounds to me like Sally's needs to get out of online business until they can upgrade

helobuff

I got a confirmation of order but not a shipment notification ... so I am still waiting to hear if I get mineor not. Also when I registered I said I was a beautician.. so they might hesitate to cancel my order? I hope so.. I wanted to see what doing business was like with them before I ordered more.. I am in need of new sheers and things. I almost joined but was hesitant until I tried them out. If they cancel my order I definitely wont join!:nono:

Stormy Weather

I did not get mine yet, but I ordered mine through a cash back site and got the e-mail from them that the 11 cents I earned for my $1.77 order from Sally Beauty has been credited to my account. I'm hoping that means it worked.

:h: :h: :h: Happy Halloween, all! :h: :h: :h:

helobuff

Got my confirmation email today!! :jump:
Thank you for shopping at SallyBeauty.com. Your order has been shipped!
Yippee!!

Betty Dain Solar Shampoo Cape Black #391NL $4.00 1 4.00
GVP Tea Tree Cleansing Bar $2.49 1 2.49
Order Discounts: Beauty Club Rewards: Save $5 off your purchase of $5 or more -$5.00
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary of Charges
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Discounts: $6.49
Shipping &
Handling: $0.00
Tax $0.10
Order Total: $1.59

Pam i Am

well i got my confirmation yesterday...got the box this morning ( a huge box) i was so excited! BUT............................................it held one small bottle of shampoo..and lots of ......................tissue paper!!!!!......joke was on me....lol..oh well i got "something" :)

toniasdeals

got my order today, no free gift pack they offered and 1 of my products (items not setup in the shipping whse) no word of backorder or anything.

helobuff

got my order today, no free gift pack they offered and 1 of my products (items not setup in the shipping whse) no word of backorder or anything.

Visit them online.. to see if you can contact them about it .. it reply to the email they sent you about confirmation of your order!

Stormy Weather

Got mine today. Everything I ordered came -- no problem. Some great stocking stuffers! :xmas:

(I did not order the "free gift" as when I tried, it said out of stock on the website.)

helobuff

Got mine today. Everything I ordered came -- no problem. Some great stocking stuffers! :xmas:

(I did not order the "free gift" as when I tried, it said out of stock on the website.)

:jump::jump: Congrats!!

I got my confirmation days ago and never got my box. wondering why! I am going to emial them to see if something happened to my order.:uh: I have stuff in my basket.. for $90 cricket scissors dont want to order if I dont get this one..:naughty:

Stormy Weather

:jump::jump: Congrats!!

I got my confirmation days ago and never got my box. wondering why! I am going to emial them to see if something happened to my order.:uh: I have stuff in my basket.. for $90 cricket scissors dont want to order if I dont get this one..:naughty:

I never got a confirmation e-mail (unless it went to spam and I didn't notice), so can't tell you how long from e-mail to delivery.

Good luck!

rissasweetay

Same thing with me. I got 2 out of the 6 items I ordered, one being the gift pack, and it said I should have the free gift in there but no gift. :dunno:

register to remove this ad: