WOW!$175 in Murad Products W/"The Water Secret" Book Purchase-EXPIRED

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
:uh::uh: I never sent an email!! DUH!!! I guess having a one month old boy is getting to my head!!

thanks

Pam i Am

lol..yep.."new mommy brain" (trust me i have heard "old mommy brain" is about the same!)lol....congrats on the new baby!

toniasdeals

I didn't see anything about the free offer when I used your link, I did the amazon mom thing 2 days ago, I'm new at this freebie stuff....ughhhh is it over or am I missing something?

Pam i Am

I didn't see anything about the free offer when I used your link, I did the amazon mom thing 2 days ago, I'm new at this freebie stuff....ughhhh is it over or am I missing something?

after you purchase the book from amazon, they send you a confirmation receipt that you bought the book...you must them email that very receipt from amazon to murad....do it before SUNDAY!!!!! save copies of both the book puchase from amazon AND the email to murad...hope this helps you

p.s. do all of the steps as stated in the original post (amazon mom is only good for free 2 day shipping on the book and only one of the steps you need to complete to get this offer)

toniasdeals

thanks, I just didn't see anything about the freebies on Amazon and didn't want to order the book without getting the added goodies. I've already had to send them one nasty note for charging me for an order I didn't process.

Pam i Am

thanks, I just didn't see anything about the freebies on Amazon and didn't want to order the book without getting the added goodies. I've already had to send them one nasty note for charging me for an order I didn't process.

apparently it's an offer from Murad and not affiliated with Amazon (it was in a woman's magazine, i believe)..you will get the products shipped separately ...from Murad..book from Amazon (or any bookstore)

t♂ph

The Dreamer
apparently it's an offer from Murad and not affiliated with Amazon (it was in a woman's magazine, i believe)..you will get the products shipped separately ...from Murad..book from Amazon (or any bookstore)

Good Housekeeping and advertised on their site..

annaisabanana08

*Order confirmations must be received by 11/2/10 in order to qualify. Free gift will be shipped out from Murad upon receipt of order confirmation. Void where
prohibited. While supplies last. Limit one gift per book purchased. If you are shipping your order to a retail store for pickup, be sure to include the shipping address
where you'd like your free gift sent.

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama
I ordered mine on the 27th and forwarded to Murad. Murad sent me this email the same day:

This is an automated message.

Thank you for your email. Due to a recent system upgrade, please allow up to 4 business days for a reply. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your interest in The Water Secret.

Sincerely,

The Murad Team

This is the 4th day and I haven't heard anything else from them. I got my book yesterday. Anybody hear anything different from them yet???

destyne

i got the same auto geerated email, but nothign since i have my book. i bought and email on the 27th.

Mandy83

I know it was only $11 but do you think if we or I dont get the free products we can return the book? It said returns accepted after 30 days but I dont know if that applies to books?

Pam i Am

i think we can return the book, but i am still waiting too....going to see if there is a phone number for murad...

Pam i Am

OKAY!!!If you sent your order confirmation before the deadline and are just nervous since they are behind in responding, i would suggest going to their site and clicking
"LIVE CHAT"...i just did and in a few minutes had verification that my products are on their way!!

****(part of my chat)"It takes a minute to search. I appreciate your patience.
Pam: thank you
Melissa A A: I do see the confirmation has been received. We are a bit behind in responding, As you can imagine it is a popular offer. We are shipping as fast as we can and you should receive your gift within 2 to 4 weeks.
Pam: i do so appreciate that!..Thank You"

:) YIPPEE.....i also copied and saved the chat text for verification.

register to remove this ad: