Free Noise Cancelling Headphones $2.99 shipping

t♂ph

The Dreamer
got mine today. :D it's a good one..

oh, and i thought someone sent me a gift..it was nicely gift-wrapped..

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
I have seen noise cancelling headphones at CVS in the clearance section at several stores over the past week. Don't know the price, but all were at 75% off, might be worth a look-see if you're in the market.

webhunting.info

got mine today. :D it's a good one..

oh, and i thought someone sent me a gift..it was nicely gift-wrapped..

so you goose :) , are you saying you did or didn't get a gift? i keep meaning to pm you and then i get sidetracked. and if you do see referral links, feel free to hit the "bleep" button (i forgot the name :uh: ). sometimes i just don't go in those threads too much.

I have seen noise cancelling headphones at CVS in the clearance section at several stores over the past week. Don't know the price, but all were at 75% off, might be worth a look-see if you're in the market.

so what exactly is a noise cancelling headphone? i've seen a ton of clearance at wags on this type of thing. since i didn't know what it was i figured i must not need it. :kekeke:

Stephanie

so what exactly is a noise cancelling headphone? i've seen a ton of clearance at wags on this type of thing. since i didn't know what it was i figured i must not need it. :kekeke:

A lot of times you can put on a normal pair of headphones, you can still hear things going on in the background of your room...like people talking, tv noises, etc. Noise canceling headphones have a way of letting you JUST hear your music, not things that may be happening in the room. :cool:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
so you goose :) , are you saying you did or didn't get a gift? i keep meaning to pm you and then i get sidetracked. and if you do see referral links, feel free to hit the "bleep" button (i forgot the name :uh: ). sometimes i just don't go in those threads too much.

what does "goose" mean? :uh: i thought someone sent me a gift but when i opened the box, it was the noise cancelling headphones. :kekeke:

webhunting.info

A lot of times you can put on a normal pair of headphones, you can still hear things going on in the background of your room...like people talking, tv noises, etc. Noise canceling headphones have a way of letting you JUST hear your music, not things that may be happening in the room. :cool:

i see. thank you!

what does "goose" mean? :uh: i thought someone sent me a gift but when i opened the box, it was the noise cancelling headphones. :kekeke:

after i posted i thought that's what you meant. i was using goose just as a silly word... like goofus or gooftail or you silly person i don't know what you mean! :)

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member

I have no clue. Which is why I don't know the price, didn't scan them because I had no idea what the purpose of these things were. LOL

t♂ph

The Dreamer
:cool: i ordered another one.. the first one is still working and quality is good esp. the "noise cancelling" part.. lol

thanks webby!

btw, it's the pop up one..

Kamaree

I have a pair that I just bought a few months ago. Love em! I just always have to keep an extra set of headphones on hand. If I forget to unplug them and put them up, my cat loves to jump up on the computer table and chew through the cord. He has a thing for chewing small cords. Drives me nuts.

He has chewed through our phone cords, multiple headphones, xbox 360 headsets, speaker wires.. Anything with a thin cord, he has a ball chewing up. I have had to go through and hide all thin cords so he can't get to them. But every once in a while we slip up, or he finds one that I didn't realize was a thin cord lol

t♂ph

The Dreamer
i got an email confirmation so i guess it was just pretending to not go through. or maybe it was the joy of dial-up. :uh:

i think their site is buggy.. you've love the headphones.. i use it when i watch movies and listen to music and i cant hear the "world", lol in a nice way though..:rofl:

Kimmi

I got 'em! So glad. I have a cheap $10 pair and they are not noise canceling. You really have to turn them up loud and the cord is so long on them it's always getting tangled up.

webhunting.info

chumps! good thing i didn't need them. but i will not be responding to their offers like this again. they must be trolling for info. this time they got credit card info.

Freebizmag regrets to inform you that you were not one of the first 500 responders. But here's something else we know you'll love.
Receive Entertainment Weekly for just $5.97

register to remove this ad: