Hasbro Jumbo Fun Candy Land Rug

Lindsey

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524666190195&pfx=pfx_shopcompare&cid=shopping3&mr:trackingCode=62BAE454-81E2-DE11-974B-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA

on Sale today for $3.49 with 5.95 shipping

I am sure there are some kind of codes out there to make it even a little cheaper.

• Candy Land design delivers delightful charm.
  • Durable nylon construction withstands years of play.
  • Skid-resistant latex backing prevents the rug from sliding on smooth surfaces.
  • Supersized gingerbread character pieces and 18 playing cards offer hours of fun.
  • Details:
    • 40" x 40"
    • Includes: 2 gingerbread character pieces & 18 playing cards
    • Ages 3 & up
    • Slip-resistant latex backing
    • Nylon
    • Machine wash
    • Attention: All rug sizes are approximate and should measure within 2-6 inches of stated size. Pattern may also vary slightly.

I just got mine in the mail today and it comes with 4 of the gingerbread men not 2 like the info states!

Totally worth the price-shipping doesn't change if you order more then one. Would make a nice christmas gift for any little one or in my case for a Candyland birthday party!

sondra1616

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524666190195&pfx=pfx_shopcompare&cid=shopping3&mr:trackingCode=62BAE454-81E2-DE11-974B-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA

on Sale today for $3.49 with 5.95 shipping

I am sure there are some kind of codes out there to make it even a little cheaper.

• Candy Land design delivers delightful charm.
  • Durable nylon construction withstands years of play.
  • Skid-resistant latex backing prevents the rug from sliding on smooth surfaces.
  • Supersized gingerbread character pieces and 18 playing cards offer hours of fun.
  • Details:
    • 40" x 40"
    • Includes: 2 gingerbread character pieces & 18 playing cards
    • Ages 3 & up
    • Slip-resistant latex backing
    • Nylon
    • Machine wash
    • Attention: All rug sizes are approximate and should measure within 2-6 inches of stated size. Pattern may also vary slightly.

I just got mine in the mail today and it comes with 4 of the gingerbread men not 2 like the info states!

Totally worth the price-shipping doesn't change if you order more then one. Would make a nice christmas gift for any little one or in my case for a Candyland birthday party!

use saving30 for an extra 30%

Lindsey

it looks like that savings code is only for kohls card holders so you must have to use your card and it says on most items.

It's still a good deal without a code!

Lindsey

I have been watching this rug for the last year and I can tell you that this is an awesome price on this and like I said I got mine today and it is awesome! I actually went ahead and ordered 3 more this afternoon ( I am using them as games at my daughter bday party)

register to remove this ad: