Free $40 Credit at pHAdvantage = Free Skin Care Product + Free Shipping -EXPIRED

skypod

WOW -- Account Suspended

I don't know why; this company's account has been suspended at the host level (maybe too much bandwidth?) :dunno:

lauradman

pH Advantage has this posted on their website today:

We have recently experienced a large volume of interest in our products. While delighted with the opportunity to expand our customer base, some of this recent activity has been the result of a promotional effort we engaged “Groupon†to facilitate. In order for customers to take advantage of this opportunity, purchasing the coupon is required. This high volume has effected our website stability temporarily and thus we have disabled the coupon code. Customers who have purchased the coupon from Groupon will be contacted and instructions will be given shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
https://www.phadvantage.com/component/option,com_mojo/Itemid,26/p,15/

So yea, I don't think we will be getting the items. It was a groupon coupon code which is kinda of odd it ended up being posted as a freebie! :/

lauradman

I better get my order, they already took the $1.50 that they charged me for sales tax out of my bank account. :eek:

I would think they will probably refund that tbh. Somehow that Groupon code was spread around when it should not have been. Groupon coupons are something that you buy for a discounted price - they probably sold those for $20 which would be more sensible than free full priced item if you kwim :)

lauradman

I would think they will probably refund that tbh. Somehow that Groupon code was spread around when it should not have been. Groupon coupons are something that you buy for a discounted price - they probably sold those for $20 which would be more sensible than free full priced item if you kwim :)

But who knows, it would be awesome to be wrong and we all get them :D

rissasweetay

A refund would be fine with me but I better get that or my order :uh:

Dewdrop01

Oh that sucks!!!

I haven't gotten a cancellation or anything so we'll see. I wouldn't blame them for cancelling everything though....as bummer as it would be...LOL...

I wonder why they didn't issue unique codes via groupon..

lauradman

Oh that sucks!!!

I haven't gotten a cancellation or anything so we'll see. I wouldn't blame them for cancelling everything though....as bummer as it would be...LOL...

I wonder why they didn't issue unique codes via groupon..

Yeah, someone on the FST page just posted an email that they received about their order:

We have received your pH Advantage.com online order and would like to thank-you for your patronage. However we noticed that you used the Groupon code for your order and cannot confirm your name with Groupon to determine that you actually purchased a coupon from them.
So if you would, please send the name and the Groupon Code that you were assigned to me and I will go ahead and process your order and get your products out to you immediately.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patronage.
Thank you very much!
Michael
Order Processor

lauradman

Did anyone else get an email about this or get their products? I haven't received anything either way so was curious.

rissasweetay

My sister got an email from them like the one above saying the required a Groupon code. But they must have cancelled my order because I had to pay $1.50 for sales tax on my order but they released the hold they had on my card.

register to remove this ad: