Woman Within*HOT!* $50 off $50 Coupon Code

Linda

Woman Within: *HOT!* $50 off $50 Coupon Code

APPARENTLY THIS IS WORKING BUT SITE IS A LITTLE SLOW...I WOULD HURRY ON THIS~~~The coupon excludes fragrance/jewelry and I believe luggage.

Wowza! I’m not sure if this is a mistake or what… but currently, you can head on over to WomanWithin.com and purchase $50 or more worth of items, then use coupon code WW48580 to get $50 off your purchase of $50 or more! They have lots of Tees priced at just $5, so you could potentially score 10 Tees for just the cost of shipping! And they do have lots of other items too.

*Please be aware that they may cancel orders, so proceed at your own risk.

NEW UPDATE:
This is what I purchased (here’s to hoping my order doesn’t get canceled!):​
(Click picture to enlarge)​

okbrawd

aww shucks, they change the code to only give $20/$50 order. Which is still a good deal, but not as good as it was lol

Pam i Am

they froze the site while i was placing my order..gave me a "sorry technical problems" message..when I got through, they had me relog in, then verify my order..and UGH!!! yep, changed my total...oh well..hope the rest of you don't get cancelled..that will at least make me feel better ..lol

Sandy

Customer Service told me those who placed orders and used the $50 off of $50 would be only given credit for $20 off of $50 and charged the rest. BEWARE!

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Customer Service told me those who placed orders and used the $50 off of $50 would be only given credit for $20 off of $50 and charged the rest. BEWARE!

Customer Service is who processed my order and my $50 off $50 was valid at the time my order was placed. :)

quin208

i just placed an order and the $50 code went through. i hope it doesn't get cancelled. i used a prepaid visa card so i don't have to worry about them charging my real credit card.

- Promo Code: WW48580, Extra $20 off any order of $50 or more. Not valid on payment of prior b ills,charges, or purchase of gift or e-gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offer.Discount applies to merchandise only. Adjustmens cannot be processed for prior orders. No cash value. Not valid on Home/Kitchen, plus size living, costumes, E-BAGS, Skechers shape-ups, Jewelry/fragrances or beauty product, Reebok Princess, Aerosoles, Carol Wior and Femni. ONE OFFER PER CUSTOMER. Expires midnight EST 10/15/10. Remove

register to remove this ad: