free kleenex

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I got all the way through to "Submit" and waited and waited ... and then got an error message that I didn't have match the CAPTCHA phrase (which I know I did.)

Anyway, the limit is you can send ONE box of Kleenex to ONE recipient so you might want to have "a relative with a different address than yours send a free box of Kleenex to your address."

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
I got all the way through to "Submit" and waited and waited ... and then got an error message that I didn't have match the CAPTCHA phrase (which I know I did.)

Anyway, the limit is you can send ONE box of Kleenex to ONE recipient so you might want to have "a relative with a different address than yours send a free box of Kleenex to your address."

Thank you:bigthumb:

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I'm trying again... Everything loaded pretty fast this time. Only problem is that I'm supposed to type in "text from the image" and there is no image!

I hit SEND anyway and it "SENT" me back to the first screen. Something's not working now with this link.

Pam i Am

I'm trying again... Everything loaded pretty fast this time. Only problem is that I'm supposed to type in "text from the image" and there is no image!

I hit SEND anyway and it "SENT" me back to the first screen. Something's not working now with this link.

*****i read somewhere that firefox was working better..are you using that browser?
mine worked..but very slow...like "walk away for a while"-- slowww....but it all went through fine for me..hope you get through!

register to remove this ad: