Free cookies from Mrs. Fields for referring friends

chrisman

I did it and have 70 referrals confirmed...im really hoping that they send me the thing...in for the 72 Nibblers & 36 Brownie Bites Basket!!! Super psyched!!!

Amoeba

I will be curious to see what you guys get. This seems like a lot of great stuff to send out to people just to have e-mail addresses. Almost seems too good to be true - they will be sending out a lot of stuff!

:fingersx:

anything is ok with me! Haha

Kamaree

I have 8 referrals right now.

I really like the ones with the baskets. It's so hard to find really nice, but inexpensive baskets... So I'll be very happy if I just get 6-15 gift. After I om-nom-nom all the cookies, I'll save the basket for a gift or something, lol

That's why I am hoping to stay where I am.. I want the basket.. I don't want the cake cookie or the tins.. So I am aiming low on this one lol

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I think the promotion is dead. Mrs. Fields is busy making cookings for everyone who referred friends.

AlleeToler

Dear Allison,

Thank you for participating in our email referral program! We had an overwhelming response to this promotion and are busy now processing all the entries. You've received this email because your referrals qualify you for one of our amazing gifts, which you should expect to receive within the next two weeks.

Once again, thank you for referring Mrs. Fields® to your friends and family. Please look forward to more exciting promotions, products, and gifting ideas from your favorite gourmet cookie source!

Best wishes,
Mrs. Fields

megan

Sexy Marathon Mama
Dear Allison,

Thank you for participating in our email referral program! We had an overwhelming response to this promotion and are busy now processing all the entries. You've received this email because your referrals qualify you for one of our amazing gifts, which you should expect to receive within the next two weeks.

Once again, thank you for referring Mrs. Fields® to your friends and family. Please look forward to more exciting promotions, products, and gifting ideas from your favorite gourmet cookie source!

Best wishes,
Mrs. Fields

:yum: I got this email overnight too! YUMMY! :yum:

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
Same here just got an email today. I had 17 I don't know who responded. Is there a way to check? :fingersx::yum:

There is a way to check...I believe there is a referrals tab and it will show you who confirmed with signing up

I can't figure it out at this moment, but I remember clicking a link the other day in my email from them and it took me to a tab that showed all my referrals who confirmed :uh:

Last edited:

chrisman

I still have not got an email either. Getting a little worried.

i emailed them since i havent gotten mine either and they said that they will all have been sent out by monday night

"Thank you for contacting us. As of now we are still in the process of verifying all emails and sending the confirmation ones out. It may be that you have just not yet received yours. They should be all out by the end of Monday so if you do have any issues please feel free to email back or call one of our agents at 1-800-266-5437 and they'd be able to help.
Thank You,
Jessica H."

tiggerchick

Resident House Cat
i emailed them since i havent gotten mine either and they said that they will all have been sent out by monday night

"Thank you for contacting us. As of now we are still in the process of verifying all emails and sending the confirmation ones out. It may be that you have just not yet received yours. They should be all out by the end of Monday so if you do have any issues please feel free to email back or call one of our agents at 1-800-266-5437 and they'd be able to help.
Thank You,
Jessica H."

Thank you so much! I will keep an eye out for it :jump:

chrisman

last day of them sending the emails out and sitting anxiously here...looked online and saw that all my referrals are all still showing up...now the hard part....waiting

tiggerchick

Resident House Cat
last day of them sending the emails out and sitting anxiously here...looked online and saw that all my referrals are all still showing up...now the hard part....waiting

How did you check your referrals?

I'm curious to know..did everyone use actual friends email addresses? Or did you use a bunch of your own that you already had?

register to remove this ad: