Marlboro County Rewards - FREE Gifts on July 1st

auntcrystal77

YES..i gave it 5..at bottom is your rating level..did you all check out the prizes?? Some pretty:cool:stuff:)

i gave it 5 stars also and nope didnt check out prizes i will have to go back in -i got 4 more accounts i need to get gifts for relatives(apparently im the only one who has a computer to do this lol)

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
i gave it 5 stars also and nope didnt check out prizes i will have to go back in -i got 4 more accounts i need to get gifts for relatives(apparently im the only one who has a computer to do this lol)

your a sweeheart crystal for doing all that you do:kiss:

auntcrystal77

your a sweeheart crystal for doing all that you do:kiss:

lol thanks my dad has no clue about a computer and my brother is well not all there anymore since his strokes so i told them i would go in and get their stuff and then my hubby is just too lazy :rofl: and my mom well she cant anymore so.... i just get it for my dad(he loves getting packages in her name still,says it makes him feel like shes still here)

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
lol thanks my dad has no clue about a computer and my brother is well not all there anymore since his strokes so i told them i would go in and get their stuff and then my hubby is just too lazy :rofl: and my mom well she cant anymore so.... i just get it for my dad(he loves getting packages in her name still,says it makes him feel like shes still here)

:hug:

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy
One icon is the rating, one down below that where you click to get to the menu and one in right hand corner to watch the video.

just saw this from another site so im going back to look..sorry guys im not too good at stuff like this.

krissyg89

Just to clarify things....

The rules say there are only 3 "reward icons" per day (like today was the rating, the recipe thing, and the video).

The prizes say

Reward Level 1
Minimum number of reward icons required: 61

Reward Level 2
Minimum number of reward icons required: 162

Reward Level 3
Minimum number of reward icons required: 219

Registration ends 8/22

Promo ends 9/19

If you do it daily, you'd get 243 "reward icons"

If you miss more than 8 days, you won't get to Reward level 3

:bigthumb:

auntcrystal77

ok so i rated and i watched the movie about all the food-what else is there the recipe? what and where is that and is that all i have to do?

krissyg89

You have to click the ones that have some kind of circle near them.

The recipe one I mentioned is the one below the rating part. I clicked it and it took me to some recipes

It says "Find more mighty meat at the ranch"

There are only three of those circles you have to click a day. I assume when your reward gauge flashes or whatever it does, it means you got it.

krissyg89

Each day during the program period, there will be three and only three designated "activities/interactions" on the website (each a "rewards activity"). Rewards activities will be identified with a red, white, and yellow "road sign" icon (each a "reward icon"); see visual example in the "how it works" section online. Once a participant accesses a rewards activity by clicking on the reward icon, the participant will have "collected" that reward icon. The three daily Reward activities/reward icons will be available for that day only.

krissyg89

By the way, once you have claimed a reward, you can no longer participate in this program or even get another reward!

auntcrystal77

i clicked on each one and the bar never raised so i dont know if i did it wrong or what but im not seeing them so i dunno i guess i just wait and see lol

krissyg89

The bar raises slowly. But you can't get any of the "level 1" rewards until you've participated for 21 days.

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
can anyone please help me with this? For today all I say was how to rate the destination, but when I view all the pictures and the Snus deal, I can't find the other badges to gain rewards...anyone help?

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I think you got all of the three reward points for today. I noticed that when I rated the attraction and when I clicked to view the photos, the reward meter in the bottom right hand corner actually sparkled today. I didn't notice it do anything at all yesterday. I didn't see the sparkle when I clicked on the Snus. I don't think you actually have to view the photos, videos, etc... just click on the activity and the reward points are added to the meter.

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Marlboro Rewards easier than Allstate Bergwood Games

I assume you're kidding, right? The key chain is a free initial "gift" not the "reward" that we're all trying to get by signing onto the website every day.

It really only takes 15 seconds to get all three reward icons every day, and the final rewards are awesome! Even a pair of high quality boots!!
The three reward icons are always in the same place and you just have to click on the "action" to get the reward icon to flip over and you'll see the reward meter (bottom right of screen) to sparkle. You don't actually have to view the video or the photos, or read anything. It's a lot like the Allstate Bergwood game.... it's very quick once you figure it out. Try again!

Just click on the same three reward icons every day -- (1) VIEW attraction photos or videos (right side of screen) (2) CLICK 1 to 5 stars to rate the attraction (center of same screen), and (3) click on GO ARROW to another Marlboro site (bottom of same screen).

register to remove this ad: