Staples.com: 24 Rolls of Marcel Toilet Ppaer ONLY $2.99 5/22 ONLY

webhunting.info

hold on. ill look it up real quick.. if it isnt sold out yet.

UPDate: okay i still see them.. It is $4.99 actually. It would be $2.99 if you order them inside the store with the coupons at the online kiosk but I am not familiar with it. Can you try calling customer service if like you could give the coupons during pickup? I can then walk you through the whole process or if $4.99 is a good price for you. You still get cashback..

i think that $2.99 price is factoring in the $5 sign-up amount but i could be wrong.

webhunting.info

lol, i think those instructions were not so hot. but my money was in shopathome after all. :kekeke: and you're right toph, those reviews were horrid. i bought some of this finally a week ago or so but haven't tried it. think i don't want to now!

auntcrystal77

593805-v6 is the code listed on the first page-i just didnt give it enough time to take off the discount---after all this i realized my hubby took my credit card to work with him :( so now i cant order

t♂ph

The Dreamer
593805-v6 is the code listed on the first page-i just didnt give it enough time to take off the discount---after all this i realized my hubby took my credit card to work with him :( so now i cant order

i tried but it does not work..

"Coupon code
Invalid coupon format. Must be 5 or 16 digits."

auntcrystal77

i tried but it does not work..

"Coupon code
Invalid coupon format. Must be 5 or 16 digits."

dont use it as a coupon use it at top under id look up--read it on this thread first page it tells u exactly how to use it :) it just doesnt show it taken off till the end

webhunting.info

only buckeye, that i know of. we had another girl for awhile but she went back to the front page. not sure i've seen her there lately but i don't really look.

Last edited:

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
:mad::mad:well, seems that my order will not be shipped--I just received an email that the item is out of stock and was for one day only "while quantities last" , and that I won't be charged (but the authorization is still there:mad:

libellula

Certified Screwball
:mad::mad:well, seems that my order will not be shipped--I just received an email that the item is out of stock and was for one day only "while quantities last" , and that I won't be charged (but the authorization is still there:mad:

Me too! Why did those fools get my hopes all up for a cajillion cheap rolls of toilet paper and then pull 'em out from under me 2 days later?

STAPLES FOOLS!!! I'm putting them right up there with the Rite Aid, and i might even bump them up to first place on my SH:mad:T LIST.

Bad, bad Staples. :nono:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Me too! Why did those fools get my hopes all up for a cajillion cheap rolls of toilet paper and then pull 'em out from under me 2 days later?

STAPLES FOOLS!!! I'm putting them right up there with the Rite Aid, and i might even bump them up to first place on my SH:mad:T LIST.

Bad, bad Staples. :nono:

uh-oh.. may i know what's in this shit list?

register to remove this ad: