Staples.com: 24 Rolls of Marcel Toilet Ppaer ONLY $2.99 5/22 ONLY

washlicn

One Frugal Chick
Livin' Large on Very Little

marcel.png

24 Rolls of Marcel Toilet Paper ONLY $2.99!!!

Today May 22nd ONLY, you can get 24 rolls of Marcal toilet paper at Staples.com for ONLY $4.99!!! That’s 70% off!! These normally run $16.99!! Shipping is FREE if you decide to send it to your local store too!! Plus shop through ShopAtHome and get an additional 3% cash back!! If you are a new member you will get a $5 bonus at sign up making the 24 rolls FREE!!

BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER!!!

If you follow these instructions you can snag 24 rolls for only $2.99!!

•Go to Staples.com
•Click on the “Deal-A-Day†banner which shows the toilet paper
•Click the “order now†button
•Add the item to your cart
•On the top of the screen click “order by item #â€
•Enter 593805-v6
•Go to cart, and adjust quantity to 1
•Ship to store, total should be ONLY $2.99 FOR A 24 PACK!!!
The limit is 5 cases so we ordered 5 for ONLY $14.95 and I am picking them up at the store. But when you order 5 your total before coupons is more than $50 ($54.95), so you can get FREE shipping to your home!!

libellula

Certified Screwball
Thank you!!! :wiggle::wiggle: I ordered six packs, free shipping, total: $19.42-WOOHOO!!!. No limit on mine!

Linda

According to Staples customer service, you can place your order at your local Staples store at one of their online kiosks AND use the $2/1 Marcal coupon from the 4/25 SS making the final price only $2.99 (that’s only $0.13 per roll)!!

And if you don’t have the $2/1 newspaper insert coupon, you can still print a $1/1 coupon found here making the final cost only $3.99! You can also snag FREE shipping if you choose to ship your purchase to your local Staples store!

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
I ordered 3 cases(don't have room for anymore :( ) and paid $8.97 for 72 rolls of tp! Bruce is a hardcore Charmin person, but there are 3 bathrooms here, and two of them seem to run out every friggin day (doesn't help that Alex locks himself in the bathroom for tp "experiments" all the time LOL.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
go through ebates/shopathome.. have it delivered to the store and bring the $2 off coupons with you to customer service during pick-up.. i did not order coz the reviews were extremely bad.

webhunting.info

go through ebates/shopathome.. have it delivered to the store and bring the $2 off coupons with you to customer service during pick-up.. i did not order coz the reviews were extremely bad.

no more coupons here. and i think you have to order at the kiosk to do that anyway. once you pay on-line it's too late. but i had $5 in ebates and i have no clue how to use it.

auntcrystal77

i dont know what im doing wrong -its coming up 10.99 when i do all the above and i adjust it down to 1 after i add the items number and it still say 10.99 not 2.99-what am i doing wrong?

t♂ph

The Dreamer
no more coupons here. and i think you have to order at the kiosk to do that anyway. once you pay on-line it's too late. but i had $5 in ebates and i have no clue how to use it.

i have five in here.. if its like target, they can refund the money back. It might be worth a try. Just bring the receipt and the coupons to customer service. But some stores do not accept coupons, Ive read. Also, You can not use the $5 credit on ebates, web. the minimum cashout is $20 i think. You will receive a check once it reaches $20.. hope that makes sense.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
i dont know what im doing wrong -its coming up 10.99 when i do all the above and i adjust it down to 1 after i add the items number and it still say 10.99 not 2.99-what am i doing wrong?

i have the $2 coupons in case you need them aunt crystal :)

auntcrystal77

i have them also but how do u order online with them or can u? i just want to order online and get it for 2.99 and then pick it up-maybe im reading it wrong

t♂ph

The Dreamer
can u tell me how to order and get it to come up 2.99?

hold on. ill look it up real quick.. if it isnt sold out yet.

UPDate: okay i still see them.. It is $4.99 actually. It would be $2.99 if you order them inside the store with the coupons at the online kiosk but I am not familiar with it. Can you try calling customer service if like you could give the coupons during pickup? I can then walk you through the whole process or if $4.99 is a good price for you. You still get cashback..

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: