Free Slim Jim crap

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
I jumped and walked my crazyass all over that site. When u see a slim jim logo pick it up, jump for it, it was crazy but I finally won!! LOL

Pam i Am

i won a tshirt and a belt...(now if only the hat and skateboard and i will be a rolling billboard..LOL)

Pam i Am

***now just won a hat too!!!...unless i win a skateboard or snowboard tomorrow...looks like i'm a "walking" billboard..lol

lmao i was playing for my hubby and this girl walks up and i swear i thought they were just computers but she asks him for a private chat im like wtf???
some one aked if i wanted to f*** and then asked if i wanted to buy a dime bag. I think i'll quit with the t shirt i won.

ByandBy

lmao i was playing for my hubby and this girl walks up and i swear i thought they were just computers but she asks him for a private chat im like wtf???
:bowrofl::bowrofl: I blocked one and he followed me everywhere despite me blocking him. He ask me if I do pillow talk. I said I'll turn your azz in for being nasty and he goes oh well ;)

I dont know we can private chat but guess we could DK I sure aint. I made my hubby one and his name is MariesHUBBY

Last edited:

ByandBy

some one aked if i wanted to f*** and then asked if i wanted to buy a dime bag. I think i'll quit with the t shirt i won.
:eek3: OMG! I know. Some walk around in a daze and keep saying quotes and crap. Since I started it yesterday there are a few who STAY IN THERE. I was like wth? You can only play for a prize three times a day so I'll jump in tomorrow. Many of the guys who kept bothering me I would go I am BUSY! GO AWAY! and then I ran and one followed me all the way so I hypered into the rumble to get away from him. CREEPY!

Then I started throwing stuff at them as fast as i could grab stuff from inside that door!

I think my favorite is the one who keeps saying something about their Dad needs to stop bothering them lol

Last edited:

auntcrystal77

i didnt know you could talk to them and they sometimes get up in my face but i just thought they were computer generated so i walked away-maybe i should go back in lol

register to remove this ad: