Free Franklin Goose baby products $5 store credits for reviews

baller41124

Look at the top left of the screen there should be a link that says "shop". Go there and click on one of the links that says for instance diapers. Select a product and when the details of that product pulls up there will be to the right of the picture a link that says "Add your thoughts".

thnks :wavey:

getitfree

ok i have wrote reviews does it instantly put your cash in and where do u see it at???

It's my understanding that they look at the review.. just to make sure it is actually relevant.. ie.. not something like "I would love to get this"... and then you get your credits. It takes about 3 days because they have so many to look at. People on here have received their credits.. so you should get them.. it just takes a few days. This is so generous of Franklin Goose!! Oh.. and I think you see your credits under or near your name when you log in.

baller41124

It's my understanding that they look at the review.. just to make sure it is actually relevant.. ie.. not something like "I would love to get this"... and then you get your credits. It takes about 3 days because they have so many to look at. People on here have received their credits.. so you should get them.. it just takes a few days. This is so generous of Franklin Goose!! Oh.. and I think you see your credits under or near your name when you log in.

thnks for all the help i wouldnt of never found it :wavey:

getitfree

the scootster I ordered saturday night will be delivered on 3/31 got my UPS shipping notice

Awesome! I don't have any actually credits yet, I got kind of a late start on this deal.. but I put reviews in on Saturday night.. so I am hoping the credits show up today or tomorrow. I am a bit concerned because some of the products that had tons and tons of reviews have only a few now.. not really sure what is going on! For example, they have a gas station type pump that is a tall lamp, and it had like a hundred reviews or so, and yesterday it only had 1!!!

Kamaree

Yeah, I haven't been credited yet for any of the products I reviewed.. My niece and nephew have a few of their toys.. Man, I did not realize how EXPENSIVE their products are.. The prices are outrageous!

krissyg89

I'm reviewing stuff I've seen the kids I've babysat used and what my friends and family have. I'm surprised at how many items I've actually seen in use and can review.

I hope I get the credits soon. I really want to send my friend from my first school some stuff. Her son is now 8mo, and I know they can really use some new clothes and feeding sets.

StayC

wow what an awesome thing for them to do. I was able to review a TON of baby stuff that we got from my SIL from the baby shower. My SIL spent over $2000.00 on baby stuff for us I couldnt believe it and many of those items they have on this site yahh THANKS CHRIS

Kamaree

They must be extremely backed up. I reviewed some items on the 27th and have not received credit yet.

smartino

i received a 135.00 credit and purchased 2 baby shower gifts.. the credit can even be used towards shipping :)
kinda wish i had reviewed more items lol

smartino

woo hoo just logged on to check if my order had shipped and there was another $65.00 credit .. so watch your accounts :)

Kamaree

I've only gotten $10 credited, $5 yesterday and $5 today. It feels like they are skipping over my reviews lol

Kamaree

This is BS! They denied all of my reviews but 2! All of them were legitimate reviews!. Franklin goose gets a BIG thumbs down in my book! They are about to get a not so nice e-mail from me.

Kamaree

I do not know why, but I am po'd.. They clearly accepted bunk reviews where people reviewed just to get the $5 without even having any knowledge of the product. Yet, all of my reviews were about the product and our experiences with them..

There are a few people complaining about not getting credit yet, and one even says her's has been denied also.

To be honest, I think they received more reviews than they expected, and just started denying everything at the end..

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: