Crocs Laguna Flip Flops $5.99 Shipped! Limited Sizes

Linda

Crocs Laguna Flip Flops $5.99 Shipped!

LIMITED SIZES

crocsflipflops219_angle_2551-300x186.jpg
Summer will be here before you know it (even though it’s currently snowing in North Carolina), so it’s a great time to start snagging some deals on summer essentials! …And to get started, you may want to head on over here and snatch up these Women’s Laguna Flip Flops (brown color only) for just $5.99 shipped— originally $26! Just add these flip flops to your cart and at checkout use coupon code LAGUNA599.

soupbean73

The Finder
I also ordered a pair but got the blue plaid ones...and they were $5.99 with free shipping after the promo code. :)

carolj

I also ordered a pair but got the blue plaid ones...and they were $5.99 with free shipping after the promo code. :)

Really! Oh I need to rethink that deal now. I wasn't going to get them because I don't usually wear brown but the blue, now those are nice too. I'll have to check out if they have my size. Thanks for the info!

soupbean73

The Finder
Did anyone else that ordered these ever receive them?
As I ordered a pair as I said earlier and I never received them. I ordered them on 2/13 when they were posted on here. Money was taken out of my account and everything. I never received the sandles so I email them this afternoon and they tell me that these are out of stock and they will cancel my order and my card will be credited back the amt of the order. They also gave me a 10% off code to use on my next order....ARE THEY JOKING???? As it took me to email them over 2 weeks after I ordered something from them to get a response telling me they are not in stock. I sent them a nasty email basically stating they have got to be kidding me and their customer service stinks... I hope someone else that actually ordered these got them!

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Did anyone else that ordered these ever receive them?
As I ordered a pair as I said earlier and I never received them. I ordered them on 2/13 when they were posted on here. Money was taken out of my account and everything. I never received the sandles so I email them this afternoon and they tell me that these are out of stock and they will cancel my order and my card will be credited back the amt of the order. They also gave me a 10% off code to use on my next order....ARE THEY JOKING???? As it took me to email them over 2 weeks after I ordered something from them to get a response telling me they are not in stock. I sent them a nasty email basically stating they have got to be kidding me and their customer service stinks... I hope someone else that actually ordered these got them!

WOW!!! That is unacceptable.

jackie221

Sunshine Member
eesh :( Sorry soupbean! I actually DID order these but they run super small. I have BIG feet but these are at least a size smaller than what I wear. Maybe I'll list them on lista....

soupbean73

The Finder
I also ordered a size 10 as I have big feet...LOL. I have yet to hear back from them after sending them a response to what she wrote me.

jackie221

Sunshine Member
Yeah, I wear a 10 usually, and my daughter wears 8 and they were too big for her, too small for me. Her guess was they were a size 9 and I thought so too.

anyone wear a size 9 and interested in the brown ones? :kekeke:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Yeah, I wear a 10 usually, and my daughter wears 8 and they were too big for her, too small for me. Her guess was they were a size 9 and I thought so too.

anyone wear a size 9 and interested in the brown ones? :kekeke:

I wish!!! I wear 7 1/2 -8 and my daughter wears 8-8 1/2. U think they might fit my daughter? She is not quite a 9 but has a bigger foot than me....LMK
She is a flip flop freak~~~:jump:

register to remove this ad: