Kohl’s: Big Microfiber Pillows ONLY $3.20!

Linda

Kohl’s: Big Microfiber Pillows ONLY $3.20!

pillows.jpg

I hope you’re not sick of the Kohl’s deals because here is yet another one! Currently, The Big One Microfiber Pillow is priced at just $4–down from $9.99! Plus, you can use coupon code Extra20 to get an additional 20% off and you can stack that coupon code with the code NOCHARGE to score FREE shipping! Final cost ONLY $3.20 (+ tax) shipped!
**Also, remember to go thru Ebates! You’ll get a $5 sign up bonus if you’re a new member and 4% Cash back from your Kohl’s purchase! Just go on over here and login or register, then in the store drop down menu find kohl’s.

we3kings

relentless member
This was a great deal, thanks so much for posting! My total order including tax was $3.43. :bowdown:

Cassie

heading to kohls for all the great deals now :D
i got kohls ca$h that expires today i forgot about
thanks so much!!

Sweetie112

for anyone that will give me a prepaid card (only has to have a few cents on it) i will give them a coupon for $5 of $5 that can be used on this only makes it like .95

Scubabobby

Thanks for the post! Got 4. They must have raised the price (maybe that's what happened to VivaLa$herry) the pillows were $4.99 each when I just ordered them, $3.99 after 20% off-the free shipping sealed the deal for me!

we3kings

relentless member
nope I did and it took $1.00 off weird :wiggle: it still looks comfy tho ;)

At least you got one really cheap. :h5: I was shopping at Kohl's yesterday and they were on sale for $4.99. So we still got them cheaper than in-store. :bigthumb:

register to remove this ad: