Carter’s Fleece Sleep Bag Pajamas $3.20/FS

webhunting.info

hip2save: (but i didn't try it out)

Wow! Kohl’s has yet another awesome sleepwear deal! Currently, the Carter’s Fleece Sleep Bag pajamas for little babies are marked down to just $4 (originally $20)! Plus, you can use coupon code Extra20 to get an additional 20% off and you can stack that coupon code with the code NOCHARGE to score FREE shipping! Final cost ONLY $3.20 (+ tax) shipped!

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/clearance/kids1/infants.jsp

These would make adorable baby shower gifts!

**Also, remember to go thru Ebates! You’ll get a $5 sign up bonus if you’re a new member (which will make the pajamas FREE) and 4% Cash back from your Kohl’s purchase! Just go on over here and login or register, then in the store drop down menu find kohl’s.
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=G8A5uoqnQJDEh6S1YEX2Yg==

xxFinallyxxLoved

Awesome Member
Thanks, I looked at the site you have to spend a total of 5.01 not counting the sign up bonus before they can send you any money. (Which they send it every 3 months, if you didn't meet the 5.01 by the 3 months they just roll your money over to the next month) Might just use mypoints instead or memolink (I need to get more points on this one)

webhunting.info

Thanks, I looked at the site you have to spend a total of 5.01 not counting the sign up bonus before they can send you any money. (Which they send it every 3 months, if you didn't meet the 5.01 by the 3 months they just roll your money over to the next month) Might just use mypoints instead or memolink (I need to get more points on this one)

well that's pretty cool though. i like that they pay out so fast. inbox takes forever and mypoints is just giftcards.

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
well i just tried to order 2 pj outfits for my niece and nephew for next christmas..my total was 9.01..omg great deal...wouldn't take my card..dont know why had plenty of money..than i get on my account and realize they charged my card 3 times...i called customer service he said the money will credit back to my account and said they are having problems with there system and that if i didn't get a conformation number than the order didn't go through and to try again tomorrow..the clothes will probably be gone by than..which sucks oh well

dadsfree09

:jump: so cute i had to get two:xmasgrin: thanks a ton
total for two 6.96 and 5.00 cbc = 1.96 wow

Last edited:

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
Oh man that bites! Probably going to take a month or two to get your money credited back too.

no he said it will take about 48 hours..it is just a credit authorization..he says when there system is down like that it happens all the time..it actually didn't charge my card persay...but it shows it did..so when if finally posts on my account the charges will just dissappear...this isnt the first time that this has happened..

3bears

well i just tried to order 2 pj outfits for my niece and nephew for next christmas..my total was 9.01..omg great deal...wouldn't take my card..dont know why had plenty of money..than i get on my account and realize they charged my card 3 times...i called customer service he said the money will credit back to my account and said they are having problems with there system and that if i didn't get a conformation number than the order didn't go through and to try again tomorrow..the clothes will probably be gone by than..which sucks oh well
omg, 2 ordered the same thing- 2 sets of curious george pj..luckily i got confirmation emailed to me right after that. no problem

register to remove this ad: