Pink Watch with Crystals $2.99/FS

sarahjane0721

I just ordered the watch from there and the shipping code worked but then it said on orders $25 and up?? SO are they going to charge me the shipping?

webhunting.info

I just ordered the watch from there and the shipping code worked but then it said on orders $25 and up?? SO are they going to charge me the shipping?

not sure where you saw that. i just ordered and it was fine. didn't see that message. if the code did apply and you did see it saying "shipping zero", then no, you will not be charged for anything else later.

sarahjane0721

I love the watch It is Beutiful! I love pink and LOVE Crysyals. My currnet watch has real diamonds but I feel like a Pimp wearing it.. LOL.. It is too much bling for me..

Lindsey

These are so cute I just ordered 3! I have a friend that just got diagnosed with breast cancer so this will be a perfect christmas gift for her!! Thank you for this awesome find!

Scubabobby

just a head's up. i have a drawer full of marked down watches that i "saved" for later! i think the batteries are probably dead in all. :kekeke:

To extend the battery life-pull the knob that you set it with out, that will stop it from running. I do that with all my watches when I am not wearing them.

webhunting.info

To extend the battery life-pull the knob that you set it with out, that will stop it from running. I do that with all my watches when I am not wearing them.

my knobs are always out. but they are usually nearing the end of life on clearance already. (sorry - didn't mean to sound so harsh! just my experience anyway.)

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: